BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anybody else a nerd and plays the original sims!? Electr...5 Answers
  • Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Tahirah M.
I personally love the sims. I like how you can create your character and set careers for them while also building a family as well. This game is very realistic.
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
Definitely. not a game for children they probably. wouldn't get the moral of the story game. but i might say i find sims quite addicting and i enjoy playing it
Stephany C.
Cutler bay, FL
This was my very first sims and it's just so old and still fun it's very entertaining and just kills time and it's fun to play with when you're doing nothing.
Taylor K.
This was my favorite game when I was little. Now I've moved on up to Sims 3. But The Sims (original) is where my obsession began. This game is very addicting!
Meagan C.
Apple Valley, CA
I love, love, LOVE this game! Its so fun and really passes the time. I know there are several cheats, but I don't think it would be the same if you used them.
Heather C.
Port Charlotte, FL
My kids play this game as do I. We love it. It's family friendly and it's always adding new things and becoming better and more interesting with each release.
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
Seriously, not only have I spent my childhood playing this game, I still think its fun to play! It cracks me up, very creative! I would suggest this to anyone!
Melissa E.
APO, AE
I love the sims. Its so addicting and can take up a lot of time. Also, not every time playing is the same, you get different actions and stuff every game play.
Dallin S.
I love the Sims and everyone of their expansions! I have spent probably 2 years on this game, if you added up all the hours I wasted on this game!! Wonderful!
Allison B.
Yonkers, NY
I love to play the Sims games it's always fun creating a character and becoming someone else. Being able to create a Sim and live life how you want is fun.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol