BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Emily N.
Curtis Bay, MD
I've played his game for over 10 years now. I'm 20 and still constantly play it on my laptop. It's so addicting I just can't seem to put it down. It takes us many hours in my day lol
Madison W.
Finleyville, PA
I have played this game since it was out for the GameCube. I but a new one pretty much every time I go to Walmart. It has just become habbit now. And I can't wait for Sims4. So excited!
Ashley S.
Burnham, PA
This was one of the first computer games I played! I loved designing my own character and building my own house. Also being able to put in different codes and cheats was pretty cool.
Samantha W.
Sparta, MI
I have always loved the sims, love playing on the pc also like playing on playstation. I love the free play, and simple & easy to do. Love how you can make the characters your own :)
Jason W.
Manhattan, KS
I think this game is fun for some people because i think it get's really boring fast. i like a fast game. nothing really happens but if you don't mind that tip of game then get it.
Kaylee G.
Newport, NY
I loooove playing the sims because you can basically play god. Haha but seriously you can play with people's lives and make them up as well. Definitely EVERYONE should play this!!
Nemetria W.
I am so addicted to this game. I lose time playing it so I always make sure I have nothing important to do before I play. This game is fantastic. There are unlimited possibilities.
Kristen M.
West Haven, CT
I am addicted to all Sims games. I think it's a great way to just have fun and explore a life you would want. Just live and be crazy. Be daring and adventurous. You are in control.
Lisa P.
Junction city, Ks
Such a fun virtual world. You can create your dream home, dream town, dream family and even a family pet! Every time you turn it on you can be someone different if you choose. :)
Brandon D.
Riverside, CA
I remember growing up playing this game on the original xbox. I now play this game on the PC and download all of the content. The game is great it's like living in a second world!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol