Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,553 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,967 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
If you like to feel in control of everything then this game will be perfect. I have about 4 computer versions and I love them. You can download some cool things to and you can always on to your collection
This game has Only gotten better over the years. I love the thought that was put into the game. I love some of the crazy things you can do because many wish you can do those things too in the real life!
Its really nice game specially when you have nothing to do in home and you are bored so go on that game play and is so fun like playing with barbie dolls and they have family and you do things for them
I've been playing the sims since I was in junior high. The games never get old or boring, I download so much custom content to add to the game and make it more enjoyable. I also do Legacy challenges.
My fav comp gave ever! I always loved playing the Sims and grew up with the many ever changing versions of this game. There is so much to do and theres always something new. It gets quite addicting.
The user takes control of people that they can customize and lives their life for them. Get ready for fun and zany interactions as well as building skill sets to meet goals. Live through The Sims.
I started playing Sims at a young age. I owned all the expansion packs for Sims 2, and I now own all the expansion packs for Sims 3. I can not wait for Sims 4 to come out! This game is addicting.
This is one of my all time favorite video games! I still play it for hours and hours to this day! I'm really looking forward to Sims 4! I still get every expansion the day it comes out! Love it!
I love this game. I even have the app for my phone and play it while I'm away from my computer. its so addictive. You could spend a whole day just trying build and make your house look perfect.
This game is incredible! And with this game either you don't play it for a few months or it literally consumes your life for a week as you are englufed in the world of your sims! Cant get enough!
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos