BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Katie B.
Derry, NH
This was on of my first sims games. I owned almost every game. I was hooked on it. I remember being a little girl and being so excited to go home after school to play the sims....afterI did my homework of course ;)
Christina M.
Williamstown, NJ
I've always loved the Sims. Its so addictive. It does give me a little bit of anxiety though trying to keep up with my Sims life in that what seems to be such a small time frame!! So much to do, so little time!!!
Ashley b.
Meridian, ID
This is very a fun game! You can basically make your sim do almost anything its your own virtual world. But the game can get expensive because you have to buy expansion packs! But overall very fun highly recommend! :)
Shana R.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love The Sims, sometimes I have to take a break from it though because it eats up my entire day because I don't know how long I'm playing for haha. Great classic game!
Roma L.
Brooklyn, NY
I am definitely a die hard Sims fan. I have every single game made. Its definitely a great way to find your creative side and have hours of fun in your free time.
Carrie C.
I've been playing the sims games forever. I love them and they're so time consuming and addictive but after a while it gets a little boring.. They're VERY costly.
Eva S.
Coachella, CA
I remember this game from when I was younger it was so much fun would just let my imagination run and build my dream house and family or person you hate you get to do whatever you want with them it was just awesome
Amiya F.
I think this game allows you to live a life that you can only imagine.This game is always a very good way to pass time.Also you can really lose track of time when you are playing this game.I really LOVE this game.
Danielle S.
This is my favorite computer game. I love this game and would recommend this to a friend. I love how you can create your own life on this game and it is very fun.
Tiffany M.
Seaford, NY
Probably my most beloved game of them all. I have been playing The Sims since I'm about 9 and I still play at 24! Waiting for The Sims 4 September 2nd! Best Game.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol