BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Kayla B.
Philadelphia , PA
I could play this game for an entire day straight! You can really lose track of time playing this game,especially with all the design options & expansion pack available.
Sara B.
Apalachin, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
I know it can seem silly but when I'm up alone and can't sleep I play sims, it's quiet, single player and fun to create and control someones life other than your own.
Tara A.
I have been playing the sims since i was in 4th grade. i looooove this game. it's so much fun creating a vrtual family and house and all that jazz. it's so addicting
Jade M.
Cleveland, OH
I tried playing this game at first it was okay but I can't keep up with playing it. After playing about 5 times trying to give the game a chance it got really boring.
Jillian B.
Have spent many, many hours on sims games ranging from pc to the games on the first and 2nd playstation. I would play for hours setting up houses and things. love it!
Lisa W.
West Jordan, UT
I remember playing this as a kid and it brings back so much memories! I play The Sims Free Play on my tablet and I am addicted! You can never be too old for sims!
Zara A.
Garland, TX
I played this as a kid on the computer and it was very addicting and fun. I spent hours creating my own cities and houses. I loved taking care of all the families.
Elizabeth C.
Bessemer City
I have ALWAYS loved Sims for the very beginning with the original, its is like "playing" house for adults. And they keep getting better, can't wait to play Sims 4.
Theresa B.
Howell, MI
I have been playing the sims since the first one came out and have since bought all the new one. Great game for any young kid, teen or even young adults to adults.
Julia P.
I really like that this game has come so far. I have 1 2 and 3 and 3 has a ton more options you can see the change in the game over the years even though there are still some bugs it is totally a great time passer!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol