BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anybody else a nerd and plays the original sims!? Electr...5 Answers
  • Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Calah K.
This is the best part of the Sims series- the original! I spent most of my pre-teen years playing this game. I was addicted and I miss the simplicity of the controls.
Elizabeth H.
Philadelphia, PA
Whenever I want something to do to pass the time, I whip out The Sims! It's so much fun to create characters and 'play God.' Absolutely addicting! You'll spend hours on it:)
Dawn G.
Marion, OH
ALL of them i like its really awesome to see EA improve them once you play expect to be hooked i can play for hours if i could sims is the best game for computers !
Katie M.
Bangor, ME
I am a big fan of the SIMS in general and was not disappointed with this game. I found it very fun and interesting. It has great graphics and can become addictive!
Kaitlyn S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
All games are expensive when you purchase at a game store :/. This game is pretty good if you like to have fun build a family,career, a new life to mess around with.
Cayla m.
Kansas City, MO
Cant' get enough of this game. I just recently bought the sims 4 and I am in LOVE! I will literally spend hours building and decorating the perfect house! MUST BUY!
Nicole J.
Swedesboro, NJ
The Sims was the best game to play when I was younger, I would spend hours creating things. It really improved over the years, but the first one would always be best.
Megan E.
Eugene, OR
The sims 1, is not that great. Sims 2 and 3 are pretty amazing, I love them both! Who wouldn't want their own personal customized world AND getting to control it too?
Kayla B.
Philadelphia , PA
I could play this game for an entire day straight! You can really lose track of time playing this game,especially with all the design options & expansion pack available.
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
Gamer Expert Level 3
I like this one but i still like the newer sims games better i got just about everyone even for ps3 and xbox if i can find it then i get the one for the computer ...
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol