BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
The sims has been my favorite game ever since it first came out. Time moves differently when playing the sims, there have been times when I've played 23 hours straight without even noticing... or eating. One issue is obviously the expense of all the expansions, and a major issue is when those expansions DON'T WORK PROPERLY. I remember back in Sims 1, pets, when my game overloaded on bunnies and lagged so badly I couldn't even cheat to delete them all. And in Sims 3, when my sims can't even go to university or world adventures without something going wrong in the process. Even worse, World Adventures came out first with that problem, and instead of fixing it, they USED THE SAME method for University. That's why this is a B. Expansions cost money and should work properly. But overall this is a great game.
Keisha M.
New Orleans , LA
I have every single expansion pack and stuff pack (store content as well, don't ask how) to ever come out for this game, The Sims 3. I am addicted to playing on my weekends off. I absolutely LOVE building houses for my sims because I do better every time. Right now, I am still remodeling a house that I built for my sim-self last year that I am in love with. I love it so much, I REFUSE to build another because it will NEVER top this house. But eventually like everything else, I will build again lol. I really hope we get another expansion/stuff pack between now and March 2014 when The Sims 4 come out.
Bellamy R.
I remember when this game first came out for PC it a pretty basic easy game anyone can play and some how really entertaining. you make you own little family get them jobs teach them skills while making sure they are healthy and have some type of social life. Heck when you are done playing by as a good healthy family you can also cause chaos which it funny. Sims is also known for having a few glitches that still make things entertaining. I have own a few sims games and love them all every edition has their own little treasure that make then special. I do recommend this game to anyone its more like a kill time game without too much brain power but i love it.
Shannon B.
Norfolk, Ct
I've played the Sims since it first came out and I've been addicted ever since. I tend to buy most of the expansion/stuff packs (especially when they go on sale) and I can honestly say they are all completely worth it. There is so much to do in the Sims with each expansion just adding more to what you can do. To anyone who likes playing games such as Virtual Villagers or Virtual Families, this game is a must try. The only downside is how expensive they can be - but when the sales come up or if you see an expansion you REALLY want, it's so worth it. There is also a very large and very supportive community who all love the game and create custom content that just adds to the game. Highly recommended for anyone, the original is just as great as the current run of the game.
Stephanie A.
Bridgeport, CT
I love The Sims! I remember getting it and never getting off the computer. Like literally I was on it from the time I woke up (of course I showered and brush my teeth *scoffs*) till noon, ate breakfast/lunch and went back on it again. I then stumbled upon a Sims forum ModSims and boy did they have all the info and cracks to make this game ridiculously FUN! Looking back at it, from the graphics to the interactions and having a baby kinda sucked lol. In order to have a baby, you have to click on your spouse and choose *have a baby* then a spawn appears outta thin air. The really lame part was trying to make your spouse really love you in order to have a child took forever and a day. So once Sims 2 came out and everything was different and super easy, I lost my noodle lol.
Rennie O.
To be quite honest, I have been playing The Sims every since high school! From Sims, to Sims 2, and now Sims 3. I mean, every girl must love playing it (it's almost like doll house playing, but for adults, in a way haha).
Many say it's time consuming and expensive for all the expansion packs. But a lot of video/computer games these days are far more expensive (Sims can range from 19.99-30.00).
You practically can be anything you want to be, and also build anything as well. I really think it broadens your creativity skills too! I could seriously spend days playing this game because it's never ending on the things you could do in it (especially if you invested in some expansion packs for it). It's a very successful game, and I don't know anyone who doesn't fancy it yet.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
Wow! I used to play this game so much growing up! Sims has come such a long way. The only reason I no longer play it is I no longer have a PC. Yea, you can buy the Sims for your tablets but it is just not the same! This game never gets old ..from building homes to interacting with other sims & the best part is that its never the same old thing it can be different every time you play. It's a nice way to escape from your own hectic life for awhile.. but beware if you start playing make sure you have plenty of time on your hands because this is seriously addicting!
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
I mean who DIDN'T play Sims. I remember playing this at my older cousins house and I was obsessed. In the very original version when you made them kiss so many times a screen would pop up asking if you wanted to have a baby and one would magically appear lol. I love how the versions keep getting better and that they provide expansion packs. I also really like that you can buy all of the versions online now. The only downside is that, after time, and with the more expansion packs you buy your computer starts to run really slowly. I love this game though, forever a classic.
Tara G.
Rhinelander, WI
I've been playing the Sims since it first came out, as SimCity. A game where you build a town, and can control the weather. Now, The Sims 4 is about to come out and you can do just about anything! From creating your very own unique sim and sim family, to designing your own towns, Sims has a perfect fit for any gamer! There are many expansion packs, and you don't have to purchase them, or you can purchase just the ones you want. Supernatural, Katy Perry's treats, Seasons, Diesel Stuff, Late Night, etc! As the title states, the possibilities really are ENDLESS!
Sarah W.
Sacramento, CA
I have loved The Sims since... 2000? I don't even remember. But I do know that this game is 100% addictive. I don't even really mind some of the silly restrictions on movement or building houses, I seriously can play this game all day and night. And I actually did when I was on bed rest when I was pregnant with my son, it was glorious.

The new versions give you more freedom of movement, the fun of getting married, having wider careers, being pregnant and having babies to children to teens... But I also love the classic versions. The expansion packs were THE BEST, my favorites being the pets and the making magic packs.

Although I did not receive this via Influenster, I just had to review it because it's one of my all time favorite games.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol