Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,566 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,968 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
It's something either you love or you hate! It all depends on you, I love it personally but I have to watch out because one hour will turn into four, it is very addicting!
I love love love the sims. It never gets old. I've played since the original and there are so many fun options and expansions now. I just wish I could get paid to play it.
When I got the first Sims game was when I REALLY became a gamer. I have spent so many hours playing this series it's slightly embarassing. The gameplay is so unique and fun, and they are always coming out with great add on packs.
I loved the 1st sims games! It was such an addiction. Sadly I don't know where my games are and I don't know where to purchase it again. Sims 2 and 3 just aren't the same.
I absolutely love the sims, its possible the most entertaining thing ever. I love the options of picking homes or creating your own. also i love the fact that i can control every aspect in their lives. THE SIMS is a definite MUST
This is one of my favorite games! Its a game you could spends hours on and not be bored. I love the different options you have to do and the creativity you can put into it!
When i was younger, I would play Sims on my computer EVERY DAY. I could not wait to get home & play. Its a game that sucks you in. Once you start, you don't want to stop :)
Once you start playing its very hard to stop. Loved the sims 2 on the original xbox. Wish they would bring back the option to actually move the sims yourself instead of the little cursor to move them. Great expansions packs.
I have the phone version and I also watch the game play online and its really fun. This is a game for those who like to pick and choose every since aspect of something.
This game is a lot of fun and there is always something to do and unlock. however the game expansion packs DO add up so if you want to whole experience it will cost you.
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos