BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Evelyn D.
Reseda, CA
It's something either you love or you hate! It all depends on you, I love it personally but I have to watch out because one hour will turn into four, it is very addicting!
Brandi T.
I love love love the sims. It never gets old. I've played since the original and there are so many fun options and expansions now. I just wish I could get paid to play it.
Nicolle K.
Costa Mesa, CA
When I got the first Sims game was when I REALLY became a gamer. I have spent so many hours playing this series it's slightly embarassing. The gameplay is so unique and fun, and they are always coming out with great add on packs.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
I loved the 1st sims games! It was such an addiction. Sadly I don't know where my games are and I don't know where to purchase it again. Sims 2 and 3 just aren't the same.
Julie N.
Vallejo, CA
I absolutely love the sims, its possible the most entertaining thing ever. I love the options of picking homes or creating your own. also i love the fact that i can control every aspect in their lives. THE SIMS is a definite MUST
Jessica K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my favorite games! Its a game you could spends hours on and not be bored. I love the different options you have to do and the creativity you can put into it!
Candice D.
Chesterfield, MO
When i was younger, I would play Sims on my computer EVERY DAY. I could not wait to get home & play. Its a game that sucks you in. Once you start, you don't want to stop :)
Samantha P.
Columbus, OH
Once you start playing its very hard to stop. Loved the sims 2 on the original xbox. Wish they would bring back the option to actually move the sims yourself instead of the little cursor to move them. Great expansions packs.
Laravia C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have the phone version and I also watch the game play online and its really fun. This is a game for those who like to pick and choose every since aspect of something.
Olivia R.
This game is a lot of fun and there is always something to do and unlock. however the game expansion packs DO add up so if you want to whole experience it will cost you.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol