BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Allie M.
Windermere, FL
I have just about every expansion pack for all 3 versions of the sims. I've gotten rid of some old games, but so happy I kept this one. It's a very old game, but still lots of fun and addicting. My favorite is the movie collection.
Shannon S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been playing since it was released. Its so much fun. I will admit that once you go to the newer Sims games its not likely that you will go back to the earlier ones.
Robin r.
Idabel, OK
I love love love this game. If you like games that are slower paced you may like this game if you like to shop this game has it. if you like to create this game is for you.
Stephanie E.
Phoenix, AZ
I have a little problem called I like being in control. And The Sims lets me do all that and more. I can't even tell you how many expansion packs I've purchased. My kids love it too.
Beth L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I lost many hours of my life to this game! You just get so sucked in! But for it's time it was awesome! and the expansion packs kept adding more and more fun to the mix.
Evelyn D.
Reseda, CA
It's something either you love or you hate! It all depends on you, I love it personally but I have to watch out because one hour will turn into four, it is very addicting!
Desiree W.
This is a great game, and has progressively gotten better over time. The concept is easy to pick up, and anyone can learn to play it, I think that is what makes it great.
Brandi T.
I love love love the sims. It never gets old. I've played since the original and there are so many fun options and expansions now. I just wish I could get paid to play it.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
I loved the 1st sims games! It was such an addiction. Sadly I don't know where my games are and I don't know where to purchase it again. Sims 2 and 3 just aren't the same.
Teresa B.
I always played this game when I was a teenager. I loved it! I want to get the new version because you can do so much more. Like now you can have the mother breastfeed her baby instead of just giving it a bottle! It's a fun game.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol