BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Marissa F.
Enola, PA
I have played sims since the very beginning of it's time. Of course I own every expansion pack & preordered Sims 4 months ago. Highly addicting, and makes you lose track of time!
Lexus C.
Great game about life! Really fun knowing you control the lives of so many. I love this game so much that I have just about every single sims game ever made. It's rated T for teen but I've been conciously playing it since I was at least 7.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
This was a great beginning to a much loved series! The Sims offers great gameplay and true freedom to the user - and all the expansion packs make it so much more fun and exciting!
Ashley C.
Plano, TX
My all time favorite game. I've played these since middle school. I loved the first set of sims games and I loved the last set of sims games. When you play, you lose track of time!
Shelby L.
Melrose, FL
I've been playing The Sims for years! It is so fun and interesting, you can easily play it for hours. And with the developers constantly releasing new content, it never gets old!
Anna D.
Radcliff, KY
I love the way you can choose what happens with your sim. You are in charge so you better take good care of them. You can be anything you want in the game if you have the money.
Miriam M.
I have been a fan of the Sims since the first game. I can't count how many days I lost playing this game. Even now I still get exciting when hearing news for a new upcoming game.
Lily N.
I love the sims but my computer was always too weak to handle it growing up, still I'd play until the lag was just too much. The Sims magic extension pack is by far the greatest.
Lynda K.
Quincy, MA
I love The Sims!! If you're into that whole virtual reality, this is a great game. Time really flies when playing this game, and it's hard to put it down once you get started.
Michelle C.
Who doesn't lvoe the Sims? Ive loved it since it first came out, and still think its my favorite other than Sims 3. Even with all the new add ons out there, this game is a classic.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol