Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,554 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,967 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
I have played sims since the very beginning of it's time. Of course I own every expansion pack & preordered Sims 4 months ago. Highly addicting, and makes you lose track of time!
Great game about life! Really fun knowing you control the lives of so many. I love this game so much that I have just about every single sims game ever made. It's rated T for teen but I've been conciously playing it since I was at least 7.
This was a great beginning to a much loved series! The Sims offers great gameplay and true freedom to the user - and all the expansion packs make it so much more fun and exciting!
My all time favorite game. I've played these since middle school. I loved the first set of sims games and I loved the last set of sims games. When you play, you lose track of time!
I've been playing The Sims for years! It is so fun and interesting, you can easily play it for hours. And with the developers constantly releasing new content, it never gets old!
I love the way you can choose what happens with your sim. You are in charge so you better take good care of them. You can be anything you want in the game if you have the money.
I have been a fan of the Sims since the first game. I can't count how many days I lost playing this game. Even now I still get exciting when hearing news for a new upcoming game.
I love the sims but my computer was always too weak to handle it growing up, still I'd play until the lag was just too much. The Sims magic extension pack is by far the greatest.
I love The Sims!! If you're into that whole virtual reality, this is a great game. Time really flies when playing this game, and it's hard to put it down once you get started.
Who doesn't lvoe the Sims? Ive loved it since it first came out, and still think its my favorite other than Sims 3. Even with all the new add ons out there, this game is a classic.
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos