Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
you like this game ?
Any suggestions for fun computer games? I have being eyeing up the Sims PC game for awhile. I grew up playing on PS2 so I’m wondering if it’s hard to learn/get used to.
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them.in reviews
I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live.in reviews
I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much betterin reviews
Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do.in reviews
...sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys.in reviews
Porsha  M.
Stockton, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC) uploaded by Porsha  M.
I used to love the SIMS game when I was a kid but I love it even more now . The Sims 4 is a life simulation game that gives you the power to create and control people in a virtual world and play with life. Express your creativity as you customize your Sims distinct appearances and unique personalities. Build your Sims the perfect home with design options for you to shape its appearance on the outside and inside. Play with the moments of your Sims lives. I enjoy playing this game . It’s really great.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC) uploaded by Alex R.
I would recommend it if you’re looking to play something casually. It’s casual yet in depth if you’re look for that kind of experience.
Mikaela S.
Round Rock, TX
This has to be the most addictive game I've played in my life..once you start making your house and creating a family you just can't stop .mostly b/c your sims will die without you constantly checking on them and their needs.so you think your gonna hop on and check and then once their needs are fulfilled your gonna get off but then you clean the house and if you have multiple sims they work you have to send them to work. It just takes a lot of effort to keep your seems happy well not effort but TIME!! So if you have a lot of time on you hands this is the game for you.
G C.
This look like the first Sims PC game I used to play. Many years ago I had two Sims PC games that I used to play and I got to say that once I got the hang of it oh my!… I found myself playing for hours… 😱 Once I didn’t even sleep and I had to go to work that same day 😂. That’s when I knew ok, oh my, I got a problem! 😅. I slowed down in playing the game and before I knew it I just stopped playing completely. Before I stopped playing I had already purchased two other Sims PC Games.
Chyann S.
CHEWELAH
Grew up playing all of the different sims games. I play Sims 3 at least 3 times a week.
Amanda C.
Nashville, TN
I've been addicted to Sims for years! There are so many packages you can purchase to expand game play. You can even create your own items to use in the game and join their wonderful community to share your ideas! The content feels limitless. You can play for career, personal or family life, or just go crazy! You lose track of time, and you can create endless Sims to play a different story every day! Watching your Sims family expand and play through generations is so much fun. I even spend time just creating lots or houses. It's like having several games in one. It's never boring, and if you need something new...just create or download extra content. New packages come out all the time, and everything is very affordable. You can even buy small content packages to personalize your own Sims world even more.
Tyiarra M.
Battle Creek, MI
I have played ALL the Sims until Sims 3 came out. I haven't yet bought any of the newer Sims [3 or 4] BUT I plan too!! I love the wide range of customization you have with your neighborhoods and toons :P This game is so much fun!!
Celina D.
Willingboro, NJ
I love this game ! Such a fun way to play as many different people with different hobbies and personalities. It a way to have fun in tiny world with tiny people! Check out Influenster for extra reviews, you wont regret it.
Tawana J.
San Diego, CA
I Love Sims I bring out creative side of me. I have played The Sims for Years. The game is so realistic to some degree.
Marissavel B.
Tucson, AZ
I have played many versions of Sims for many years. They only get better and better I love this game.

128 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Glory M.
snellville, GA
il y a 4 ans
Gemini M. il y a 4 ans
Of course. Money cheat is my favorite.