Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)

you like this game ?
Any suggestions for fun computer games? I have being eyeing up the Sims PC game for awhile. I grew up playing on PS2 so I’m wondering if it’s hard to learn/get used to.
Does anyone have it on Xbox ? Is it the same ?
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them.in reviews
I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live.in reviews
I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much betterin reviews
Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do.in reviews
...sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys.in reviews
Round Rock, TX
This has to be the most addictive game I've played in my life..once you start making your house and creating a family you just can't stop .mostly b/c your sims will die without you constantly checking on them and their needs.so you think your gonna hop on and check and then once their needs are fulfilled your gonna get off but then you clean the house and if you have multiple sims they work you have to send them to work. It just takes a lot of effort to keep your seems happy well not effort but TIME!! So if you have a lot of time on you hands this is the game for you.
Hesperia, CA
Grew up playing all of the different sims games. I play Sims 3 at least 3 times a week.
Nashville, TN
I've been addicted to Sims for years! There are so many packages you can purchase to expand game play. You can even create your own items to use in the game and join their wonderful community to share your ideas! The content feels limitless. You can play for career, personal or family life, or just go crazy! You lose track of time, and you can create endless Sims to play a different story every day! Watching your Sims family expand and play through generations is so much fun. I even spend time just creating lots or houses. It's like having several games in one. It's never boring, and if you need something new...just create or download extra content. New packages come out all the time, and everything is very affordable. You can even buy small content packages to personalize your own Sims world even more.
Battle Creek, MI
I have played ALL the Sims until Sims 3 came out. I haven't yet bought any of the newer Sims [3 or 4] BUT I plan too!! I love the wide range of customization you have with your neighborhoods and toons :P This game is so much fun!!
Willingboro, NJ
I love this game ! Such a fun way to play as many different people with different hobbies and personalities. It a way to have fun in tiny world with tiny people! Check out Influenster for extra reviews, you wont regret it.
San Diego, CA
I Love Sims I bring out creative side of me. I have played The Sims for Years. The game is so realistic to some degree.
Tucson, AZ
I have played many versions of Sims for many years. They only get better and better I love this game.
Best game ever!! I'm saying that since there is now Sims 2, 3, & (in a few months) 4!! Each one is more amazing than the one before. The Sims is almost like playing barbies.
Lula, GA
I have loved the sims ever since i was old enough to play it! I love that you can basically choose how to live through a life of another person!
Orlando, FL
2000 5 star reviews? Let me make that 2001! Haha. Sims is one of the best role playing games ever! The limits are the sky! You can start from the bottom and find your sims it's way!

127 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
snellville, GA
il y a 3 ans
Gemini M. il y a 2 ans
Of course. Money cheat is my favorite.