Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)

Do you play sims on your phone too ?
So many rave about this game. What even is it. I'm actually confused lol.
Let's be honest....Anybody here over 20 years old, who still plays the sims? :D .....meeeeeeee.....
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them.in 156 reviews
I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live.in 106 reviews
I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much betterin 66 reviews
Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do.in 60 reviews
...sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys.in 60 reviews
7 years agoStockton, CA
I love the Sims to death. Its so entertaining, since you can live any life style you choose. But watch out now, when you do look at the time 10 hours than passes you by.
7 years agoHawthorne, CA
The Sims are very addicting. I have played this game from it conception and do not see myself stopping ever. Fun stuff. Bought a new computer just so i can play the sims
7 years agoKaty, TX
I miss the simplicity of this game. I have followed every Sims games and expansions, and I have so many fond memories with the Sims franchise! These truly are fun games.
6 years agoWinchester, IN
I could spend hours playing the sims. It's one of my favorite games. There isn't a wrong way to play this game. Play it how you want to. You can't really make a mistake.
6 years agoBrick, NJ
Sims is a fun game. You have the option of designing your own house (perfect for a college student studying interior design). You create your own people, towns, and homes. You can also download more things for the game online.
6 years agoDubuque, IA
This classic game is more like a gate-way drug. I remember playing the original shortly after it was released, and waiting in anticipation for the next two versions. A great time waster with millions of options for creativity.
6 years agoHampshire
Best game ever! Times flies when playing the sims. The sims 3 is obviously the best so far so I would recommend that to anyone. I cannot wait for the sims 4 next year! :)
6 years ago
This game is universal! Of course there are so many more things that can be added into the game, which I'm hoping to see in Sims4 but either way this game is still great!
6 years agoPlattsburgh, NY
Sims are a great way to escape reality. I also love the way you can build and customize your own homes. Spent many a hour relaxing and playing this. One of my favorites.
6 years ago
This game is a lot of fun and there is always something to do and unlock. however the game expansion packs DO add up so if you want to whole experience it will cost you.

125 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...