BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

• Is this game any good? Idk if I'd like the era...7 Answers
Jessica B.
I love this game, and how it is a different take on the sims. I think it's a fun quest based game, and the idea of being in medieval time is amazing. I love sending peasants to the stocks and throwing tomatoes at them. I am sad that they are no longer supporting this game.
Danielle V.
I love the Sims franchise. This is a fun game, not one of my favorites, but not the worst of the bunch.
Brooke B.
Mosinee, WI
Is this game any good? Idk if I'd like the era...