BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Alana C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really loved this Sims spinoff type game. Created a more chill and urban type lifestyles to choose from and definitely some "hip" clothes. This is a lot of fun to play if you wanna get into something different.. It's outdated by now but still a fun throwback game to play!! Levels are entertaining in this game with all the different houses and people you get to meet!
Megan F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Another sims game from my childhood. I collected every one when I was younger and I still do! They’re not pricey as they’re old games, but still so enjoyable to play!
Kristina T.
i havent played this game in a long time but i do remember it being quite fun. i like that you unlock goals to get certain things and locations. i think i got stuck at a certain point so i stopped playing. i miss playing the sims on PlayStation versus the pc.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
Not a wide range of clothing that you can pick but more than you would have in the first Sims. They give you goals to accomplish in different households (you get awarded with money, new actions, etc) and when you move out to another location, they will penalize you, if you sell their furniture, by deducting your money; which, imo, was a smart move by the developers. The career endings were really satisfying! If you do pick up this game, go through the story first. This game got reeeeally cheap so, I would recommend this game to anyone who's interested in beginning to play the Sims franchise!
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
This version of the Sims was also a lot of fun to play . I didn't get to play this one a whole lot but the time I did get to spend playing this Sims game I did enjoy it quite a bit ! It's a fun game I would recommend it :)
Rachel M.
I remember when I first bought this game. Like any other sims game it was addicting. I liked the choices they had for outfits and customization. The story mode was fun to play and I actually played it all the way through. Usually I just go for the free play and use cheat codes but this one kept me interested.
Samantha C.
Los Angeles, CA
Played this game as small child!! Always been a fan of The Sims, and I have played their newer games (and of course I'm addicting) but the first one will always be the best.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
My Sims collection has grown since this one, but it was always one of my favorites. I love the newer versions, but the early one's were so much fun
Desirêe P.
Centerport, NY
For me this is the best game in the world,you can spend a lot of hours playing, but the problem is: you have to get a good computer memory
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
This was always one of my favorite games as a child! It was always fun and not too challenging, but definitely not boring.