Electronic Arts The Sims Bustin' Out (GameBoy Advance) uploaded by Nikole C.Electronic Arts The Sims Bustin' Out (GameBoy Advance) uploaded by Briana B.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Lauren L.
Rainsville, AL
This was my favorite game when I was a kid. I still remember getting it for Christmas one year and playing it for hours.

Unlike typical Sims games, you have a set of tasks you must complete in order to beat the game. These tasks are neither too easy, nor too hard to complete. Perfect for the targeted age group.
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I remember playing this game when I was a kid and it was a favorite of mine. There were objectives and goals that you had to reach which I enjoyed because some Sims games do not have many objectives. There were some different tasks that had to be completed but nonetheless they were always interesting. I had hours of game play with this!
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
A game from my childhood that I have no idea how it landed in my hands in the first place but to this day is still here. I loved this game. I was obsessed with it. I cannot find my game boy anywhere or else I would start over the game and relive my childhood.. but I plan on getting a new game boy soon so I can do so.
Eva M.
Portland, OR
Isn't really similar to the normal Sims games, it's not really much as far as a simulation game and most Sims games don't have plots. I do still enjoy it, just not as I expected to for a Sims game.
Tammy S.
This is no Sims 3 but it is a good game to play on the go, and is one of the better ones of the Sims series.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I am 22 years old and I love to play the sims. Its one of my favorite games.
Nikole C.
Doral, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
El primer juego de los sims que jugue y me encanto, muchas misiones, te mantienes entretenido puede mejorar muchas cosas y asi lo hicieron en las entregas de ds