ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesPC & Mac GamesElectronic Arts
The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack - PC Game - Email Delivery

by Electronic Arts

The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff It's time for your Sims to live luxuriously with The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff. Dress Sims in stunning vintage fashions and accessories, then try on makeup at the vanity table. Adorn your Sim's home with high-end furnishings and even hire a butler to fulfill their every need. Game Features: Stunning vintage fashion. Drape your Sims in classic Hollywood inspired fashion that's as elegant as it is timeless. Accessorize with sparkling diamond jewelry and choose ravishing hairstyles that'll turn heads wherever they go. All-new vanity table. Sims can use the vanity table to primp before a night out or practice their flirty advances. Give your Sims an entirely new look, or quickly apply makeup that will last all evening long. Hire a personal butler. Summon your Sim's live-in butler with the ring of a bell. They'll cook meals, tidy up, greet guests and fulfill almost any request. Make sure to give the butler praise to receive quicker service that'll keep your Sims in the lap of luxury. To use this, you must have the game: The Sims 4 PC System Requirements Minimum Specs: OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 Cpu: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Amd Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz Amd Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent) RAM: At least 2GB RAM Hard Drive: At least 3GB of free space (14GB if installing with The Sims 4) with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games Video: 128MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6600 or better, Ati Radeon X1300 or better, Intel Gma X4500 or better. Directx: DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Input: Keyboard and Mouse Online Requirements: Internet connection required for product activation Recommended Specs: OS: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 Processor: Intel core i5 or faster, Amd Athlon X4 Video Card: Nvidia Gtx 650 or better Memory: 4GB RAM Hard Drive: 15GB of Hard Drive space Mac System Requirements Minimum Specs: OS: Mac OS X 10.7.5 (Lion) Cpu: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz Processor or better RAM: At least 4GB RAM Hard Drive: At least 3GB of free space (14GB if installing with The Sims 4) with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games Video: Nvidia GeForce 9600M GT, Ati Radeon HD 2600 Pro or better. Video RAM of 256MB or better. Input: Keyboard and Mouse Online Requirements: Internet connection required for product activation Recommended Specs: OS: Mac OS X 10.9 or later Processor: Intel Core i5 or better Video Card: Nvidia Gtx 650 or better Memory: 8GB RAM Hard Drive: 15GB of Hard Drive space
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack - PC Game - Email Delivery!
Rachel D.
El Monte, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Keep in mind that this is a stuff pack, which usually just adds new clothing, furniture, and not much else. However, you do get a live-in butler, which is something I have been missing since the previous games! Definitely worth it if it is on sale, which it is most of the time.
Rafalene C.
Louisville, KY
I love anything vintage looking so this pack is awesome to me! I remember reading about getting a butler but I haven’t explored that yet. Definitely a good gameplay!
Rebekah K.
Snellville, GA
It’s alright. I would wait until it goes on sale to purchase. There aren’t that many items, but the items it comes with are very nice and I use them pretty frequently. I like some of the 20s inspired Art Deco themes throughout the pack.
Kelly M.
Oreland, PA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I honestly bought this just for the fact that you could hire a live in butler for your family and not worry as much about cooking food, cleaning the house, and looking after the children. There are some other good things such as furniture and decorations but the Butler is where it’s at. I’ve had a few butlers glitch out on me where they forget to take care of themselves as well and end up dying but the funny thing is that if their ghost reappears on the lot they continue their Butler duties as if nothing happened!
Lynn M.
Cleveland, OH
There's a lot of really cute stuff in here; it's a nice little add on. Definitely worth the money to get a few nice little things.
Lara F.
GER
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love, love, love the style of this pack! I'm not the biggest fan of stuff packs, but I had to get this one as soon as it came out because it's just so pretty. I also put the globe bar in almost all of my builds because I kind of really want one of those irl 😂
Rena Z.
For those of you who like fancier, more glamorous and over posh Sims, this pack is for you. Everything here screams money so if you want to play as if you're the richest of the rich, highly recommend.
Rozz H.
Ek village, East kilbride
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love the stuff in this decor pack and I hate myself for it. I'm such a decor junkie. I spend way too much money on it all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miranda M.
Muscatine
il y a 3 ans
Rachel D. il y a 2 mois
Aside from aesthetic reasons, like some clothing and furniture, you also get a live-in butler! I think it’s worth picking up during one of their sales.