Electronic Arts The SIMS 4 Premium Edition (PC Games) uploaded by Kirsty P.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

The sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before. control smarter sims with unique appearances, personalities, behaviors, and emotions. Experience new levels of creativity when you sculpt sims with the powerful create a sim and design beautiful homes with tactile, room-based build mode. Use the gallery to browse, share, and download new content without ever leaving your game. Control the mind, body, and heart of your sims and explore your new gameplay possibilities in vibrant neighborhoods that bring your stories to life. the sims 4 premium edition features: ... see more...

• How fun is this would it be worth buying?2 Answers
  • What's the advantages and disadvantages of the Sims 4?4 Answers
  • I liked a The Sims and The Sims 2 but I felt they tried too hard ...2 Answers
  • "I don't play many games at all, but when I do it's the Sims." in 1 review
Daffne A.
Sims is one of my favorite games to play, being able to play as another person in the the game and create stories is really fun. Not only that I love decorating and building houses for other people and for my sims as well. I would recommend this game to anyone who loves a great simulation game.
Alisha E.
Lancaster, TX
Way better graphics than previous versions. faster start up as well. however I feel the game play is still lacking in some areas. Story lines, the sims store to purchase items for the game.. such as new hair etc.. for this game I've had to look more towards custom content to make it a bit more interesting although I have every sims 4 pack and base game avaliable I still feel it's lacking in some areas.. but will wait it out.. still definitely a sims fan!
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
When I saw that they were coming out with a new version I was excited and could not wait to play. Finally, I have indulged in that want. The create board is extremely in depth, the outfits are more diverse and you are sure to find something that suites your personal style. I created my sim and she actually looks enough like me that my daughter pointed are her and said "mama". The interactions that you can have your sim engage in are spot on. You have more choices and control over the way your sim lives. I would go more in depth with this but I now have the urge to play so I will leave this review saying that if you are hesitant in purchasing this don't hesitate. It's fantastic game.
Brittany P.
I have been playing the Sims since the first version came out when I was 14. I enjoy how much progress has occurred in the game over the years. With that said, I am ambivalent on the Sims 4. Some aspects of it are very fun and more realistic. The new inventory is great but almost too good, pregnancy is better, and the social interactions are better. However, I hate the new controls it is hard to zoom in and manipulate the screen. I hate the babies. They cry ALL THE TIME (too realistic). I miss prefabbed houses!!!! And for the life of me I cannot figure out active and inactive families. I always come back to my game and stuff has changed and it really pisses me off. I remember when the Sims 3 came out and I hated it and stopped playing it for a year. Then I went back and loved it. I'm hoping this happens with the Sims 4 for me too.
Amanda N.
HENDERSON, KY
I love the Sims and always have, but I feel like, aside for the character creation, they took some major steps back. The updates keep messing up the game and mods are virtually unusable now, which has always been one of my favorite things about the sims. I feel like this new edition has let down a lot of long time sims fans.
Caitlin H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have had this game about a week. It was expensive, but I do enjoy it a lot. I am excited that they brought pools back. I am a little disappointed that the bonus items that came with this one weren't very exiting. A couple of costumes and a few lights, but that's all. Was expecting a little bit more..
Cassie B.
Chatsworth, GA
A bit pricey, but overall, the game is really good! I can't wait to see what Expansion Packs will be like when they are released. If you are a Sims fan, you will love this game!
Holly
Best game I have ever played and electronic arts always has something new for the game up there sleeve And constant hidden worlds for you to find you will never be bored with this game but this game will get a bit pricey but totally worth it
Amanda C.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this game. Love how you now can put more detail in and love the faster loading screens. I will say, I wasn't crazy about the game until expansions came out for it though. (Outdoor Retreat, Get to Work)
Azrielle W.
I love the game and the more detailed aspects of the game. But I am really needing to be able to create worlds and new lots. Need lots of expansions. The only thing really worth doing is creating lots and Sims to share on the gallery.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
What's the advantages and disadvantages of the Sims 4?
Alyssa H.
Troy, MI
Would you recommend the sims 4 over sims 3 or should I save my money?!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Gamer Expert
How fun is this would it be worth buying?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
I liked a The Sims and The Sims 2 but I felt they tried too hard for the graphics on Sims 3 that it was not as fun and was a pain to go around town to the other places. How does Sims 4 compare to previous versions?