Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC)

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and.

LOVED playing sims! Does anyone still play?
Have you played the Sims 4? My favorite game and the only one I play.
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC)!
Colleen M.
East Troy, WI
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Colleen M.
If you like simulation games this is the game for you. Ive been playing sims since the first sims game came out!!!! Its so addicting and fun creating a world that can be your own utopia....or distopia 🤣😈 Theres so many versatile scenarios that make it fun and interesting everytime. I do think they charge too much considering its been the same sequences of games through each sims generation however each new pack or kit they come out with has its own unique features and games that make it worth your while. I own close to every game, pack and kit and its worth it in my opinion!!! I also appreciate how they allow you to play and download games now without disks. It makes downloading games so much easier and more user friendly. I think I'm going to play now 🤪
Erin D.
Herndon, VA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Erin D.
So to say I have put a lot of time into the sims is an understatement lol I have been playing the sims games since I was 7. That means I have gone from console to console purchasing each version so whew it’s an expensive habit. But the SIMS franchise holds a very special place in my heart! I did redownload it using Orgin on my Mac so I don’t have as many hours logged😂 You’ll never never tire of it though. I love how creative the game is. All of the different expansion packs just make it so exciting. If you haven’t ever played, trust me you’ll love it. [product:electronic-arts-the-sims-4-pc/mac]
Yuliia D.
Abilene, TX
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Yuliia D.
I've loved the sims since the very beginning and just like wine they get better with time! The base game is the most expensive of course but no more then your average video game! The expansion packs are always a lot of fun and you can always find great deals for them. It's a great time passer and an awesome way to get in touch with your creative side with the building and decorating features. If you like free play games and life simulator highly recommend this one of games I highly
Clara S.
Brooklyn, NY
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Clara S.
I’ve been playing the sims since my childhood. I grew up with this game and I never get tired. I believe the new “kits” and “packs” are not useful if you can download CC, but still it’s always good to have new stuff to add to the game. Building challenges also help not to get bored.
Amy M.
Prosser, WA
Gamer Expert Level 5
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Amy M.
I’ve been playing the sims franchise since I was 10! I’m 31 now. It’ll always be my favorite! The freedom to do whatever you want in game and create whatever kind of life you want is so fun. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes video games. You can build anything from a shop, a market stall, a huge mansion or a tiny home. You can have your sims live in the city, or on a farm and anywhere in between. You can be a massage therapist, or an astronaut, a writer, or a body builder. It’s the best game.
Shannon R.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Shannon R.
Purchased at: Target
Having been a Sims fan since the beginning I truly enjoy The Sims 4. Every Simmer who has played as long as I have has their favorites, but for me they each have their pros and cons - TS4 is "closed world", meaning a load screen when you travel from lot to lot, but this has also cut down significantly on lag that many experienced with TS3 and allows the game to render more content (npc Sims and assets into the area). As a "life simulator" game I do hope for more in the way of clearly individual personalities, likes/dislikes, hobbies and relationship building come TS5. However the TS4 team has been working to add more depth in updates, and it's still a very fun game to lose some free-time into. Be it creating a family to build the lives of or a single sim to explore and see what shenanigans they find themselves in, or - my favorite, building houses of your dreams, family homes, giant mansions or tiny homes - The Sims 4 is a lot of fun, with a number of expansions that can add additional game-play for any play style. 9/10 Recommend.
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Kate G.
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Kate G.
I’m a giant Sims nerd. I’ve been playing since the original game. It’s still fun and exciting. I love the expansion packs for this as well. You will get addicted to this game! I don’t think I’ll ever stop playing it.
Kasual J.
Sacramento, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Kasual J.
I LOVE THIS GAME!!! I have THOUSANDS of mods installed to make the experience more realistic, and even better, aesthetically. I also got into creating mods on my own. I love this game so much. It allows for you to create sims, build their lives, build houses, create relationships, etc. It's such an amazing game; I can't wait for Sims 5! Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC)
Hailey W.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Hailey W.
I absolutely love the sims! It keeps me busy for hours. I love the fact that they’ve been able to use the sims 4 for years now without players getting bored of the game. The graphics and gameplay are phenomenal. It would be nice if the expansion games were a little more affordable.
Sharhonda  W.
Pikesville, MD
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Sharhonda  W.
I absolutely love the sims 4. It has many things going for it and it also has many things that could be changed to make the game a more pleasant experience. For one, making babies better instead of treating them as an object. I would also really like a supernatural pack. Sims 3 Supernatural was my absolute favorite pack. And most of the packs are eh. I would have taken a sims 4 Medieval over a Journey to Batuu
Ask a question to the Influenster community...