Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC)

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and.

Are the expansion packs worth the money? Which ones do you like best?
Which Sims 4 expansion pack has been your ultimate favourite so far?
Has anyone watched Kelsey's 100 baby challenge?
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC)!
Shannon R.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Shannon R.
Purchased at: Target
Having been a Sims fan since the beginning I truly enjoy The Sims 4. Every Simmer who has played as long as I have has their favorites, but for me they each have their pros and cons - TS4 is "closed world", meaning a load screen when you travel from lot to lot, but this has also cut down significantly on lag that many experienced with TS3 and allows the game to render more content (npc Sims and assets into the area). As a "life simulator" game I do hope for more in the way of clearly individual personalities, likes/dislikes, hobbies and relationship building come TS5. However the TS4 team has been working to add more depth in updates, and it's still a very fun game to lose some free-time into. Be it creating a family to build the lives of or a single sim to explore and see what shenanigans they find themselves in, or - my favorite, building houses of your dreams, family homes, giant mansions or tiny homes - The Sims 4 is a lot of fun, with a number of expansions that can add additional game-play for any play style. 9/10 Recommend.
Sharhonda W.
Pikesville, MD
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Sharhonda W.
I absolutely love the sims 4. It has many things going for it and it also has many things that could be changed to make the game a more pleasant experience. For one, making babies better instead of treating them as an object. I would also really like a supernatural pack. Sims 3 Supernatural was my absolute favorite pack. And most of the packs are eh. I would have taken a sims 4 Medieval over a Journey to Batuu
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Best Buy
So I was never that big on the sims but my daughter and some of my associates are hooked it on and have every sims that came out so of course sims4 is added to the collection. She has me playing it and it's alright but kind of bore me after about an hour. I don't see much of a change besides the graphics and towns. Now when you add the mods to it it gets a bit more interesting. You can have way better clothing, shoes skins, makeup etc.. but it still doesn't keep my attention long enough to stick with it for hours on top of hours as I have seen some play.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
ive played many of the sims games and i absolutely love The Sims 4. i paid about $60 so for me it was over priced and i didnt even get a physical copy, but at least i cant damage it. $40-$60 is quite expensive for a game but the mods and custom content make up for it.
Rusudan K.
Brooklyn, NY
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Rusudan K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been playing sims since sims 2 and this game always manages to surprise me with it’s real experience and quality. I enjoy playing sims 4 in my free time and every single pak of if. Totally recommend it 💚
Brenda O.
West New York, NJ
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Brenda O.
I was really excited about playing this game once it released but sadly my expectations of it weren't exactly met. Its a great game if you want to kill time but a part of me feels like the sims team didn't take consideration into making it a fun game like sims 2 or 3. It definitely looks more advanced and the customizing of your sims is fun. But not being able to drive a car or going swimming underwater was sorta a disappointment. Also not being able to expand your skill level past 10 was not what I expected because it makes you more intrigued to see your sim develop more skills and learn faster. However if your looking to making this game worth your while I highly suggest using mods because it really changes how the game should of been but everyone enjoys it differently. But I will say the sims is still by far one of my favorite games and playing this definitely brings back memories💚💚💚. Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC)
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Destini B.
This is my all time favorite game, I’ve played it since early childhood. It’s perfect to escape and be whoever you want. The hours fly by when I play. Especially now with being quarantined, it definitely helps me escape!
Michelle K.
I'm obssessed with the Sims 4. I spend so much money on the expansion packs! Lol. I've been playing The Sims since the original game! EA is always pumping out new expansion/game/stuff packs to keep it fresh and updated. There are still obviously bugs in the game, but new patches are released constantly to fix them. They recently added toddlers, and announced that we will be getting a pets expansion pack! I'm so excited!
Gbemisola A.
Saint George, UT
Electronic Arts The Sims 4 (PC/MAC) uploaded by Gbemisola A.
Purchased at: Target
Sims will always be a classic and it just keeps getting better, I could play for hours and there’s always something new your sims can do and how much they can do which keeps things interesting for the player.
Nadiyah B.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Online
Free on TrySpree. But that's not my only reason for posting. This game is so powerful & peaceful. When things aren't going well with the real people in your life! This game is a way of dealing with emotions yippy can't or don't wanna deal with. I play this game so much I often imagine I'm really livingin the game! I recommend you download the PC copy for free @ Tryspree.com
Ask a question to the Influenster community...