BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

• "But overall it's a fun game for the whole family to enjoy." in 1 review
Alexis A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game and got it soon after release and now I can’t wait to get the Pets expansion pack. The Sims 4 is a bit expensive but the game quality is great and has so many more features than before.
Jenna A.
Evansville, IN
My fiance (before we were engaged) bought me this as a first date gift almost 3 years ago. I've probably only played this game like maybe 5 times in total since I first got it. I prefer the sims 3 over the sims 4 hands down. The graphics in the sims 4 are disappointing. I was hoping with the sims 4 being a newer game that things would improve much more than the last game, but I was wrong. I was also hoping for an ingame online multiplayer mode, but nope. All in all, this game isn't terrible, but it's not great either.
christa l.
kutztown
I love this game. Unfortunately, my computer isn't compatible with the requirements of this game so I can't do much gameplay because of the lagging.(ea should make a sims 4 that's compatible with any device)
Jackie H.
Scottsburg, IN
I love it, but I'm not a huge fan of them taking away many of the things available in Sims 3 and 2. I mean come on, they straight from newborn to a full grown child? No toddler stage at all. Also, there are loading screens when you want to go anywhere and also no cars as of yet. I would give it a 4 star rating though because over all the graphics are much cleaner and the time when at work or sleeping, goes by incredibly fast instead of having to wait so long to wait for them to finish like on previous Sims games. I look forward to the expansion packs because I'm sure this game will just keep getting more and more awesome as time goes by!
Christian L.
The Sims 4 is a very fun and interesting game. By far one of my favorite games for PC. Sims 4 has new features that sims 3 doesn't have! For people who want to buy this, you need a decent computer. This isn't a very PC demanding game but I recommend and I3 Intel processor and above to run this. Id also recommend 8 GB of ram (at least). Making sure you have this will give you an amazing sims 4 experience!

Abigail J.
I love the funny things you can do in this game. The amount of adjustments you can use to create your sim means you can recreate almost anyone. The only drawback is that there are so many expansion packs. I would recommend the Sims4 because there is so much to do without buying anything additional.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
The Sims 4 is a fun game! I can play it for hours and not get bored of it ! There are so many things you can do on the game which keeps it interesting! Build your own house, have a family and career in game! I definitely would recommend this game and will always continue to play it!
Jenny L.
I love the new customization and interactions that are in Sims 4. The graphics and colors of this game are amazing and the new interactions with objects are really amusing. However, I dislike the fact that they made it so you load into every place you want to go unlike in the Sims 3 you were able to freely roam and get to where you want with the "open world" feel.
Randi F.
Olla, LA
I was so stoked for this to come and then my balloon was horribly popped. I was beyond disappointed in this! It was more like a giant step back than forward for The Sims. Loading screens to go any where after having free roaming in The Sims3? Say what! Smh.S adly, I don't even play it. I stick to my Sims3.
Mariana P.
Amazing game! I can play this EVERY SINGLE DAY! I love to play sims since i was a little girl. But this one is the best so far! I love to create my house, my family, working and do silly things with my sims. It's amazing.
Madeline K.
Elk Grove, CA
what is the difference between sims 4 limited-edition or just Sims 4
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
Is this any good?
Alyssa B.
Rochester, NY
What's your favorite aspect of this game?
Ashlee F.
Fort McMurray
Is this game difficult to play on a MacBook Pro?
Karen R.
How good is your resolution?