BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Get together with Clubs in The Sims 4 Get Together! Create Clubs for your Sims where you set the rules, define their look, and customize their exclusive hangouts. Sims in each Club will follow your rules when they're gathered together, regardless of how they would usually behave, giving you new ways to play with your Sims! Meet new Sims by joining a variety of different Clubs with distinct interests, personalities, and styles like the fashionable Paragons or the food loving Upper Crusts. Get together with other Sims for exciting group activities like super-secret dance parties, midnight bonfires, thrilling games of foosball, and. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah S.
I love this! I love the group feature and the fact that you can get more than one sim to do the same thing at the same time! I love the dj career! The new clothes are awesome! The nightclubs are so much better! Windenburg is a beautiful city it's my new favorite city! The bluffs are pretty. The ruins is a cool place to party!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Wellington, OH
So much to discover. Windenburg is absolutely beautiful. The club interactions are awesome. Little kids can be in clubs of their own, too. Which I find adorable. Great first expansion pack. One of my favorites by far!!!
Sarah S.
I didn't know how I was going to feel about the cubs but now I'm obsessed with them. This really expands your Sim's social life. Windenburg is great as well, the best town so far.
April B.
April B.
Been waiting to play this game for awhile now. I got it for Christmas and I love it. Great expansion to the core game.
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
This expansion really brought so much more to my game! I think the text messages being more personable & there being a few more different ones, really sucked me in at first. lol. I also really liked how it was easier to get out & do things. This is just my favorite expansions to the Sims 4 so far.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Astorville, ON
Really love this expansion pack, brought a lot more attention to the characters who aren't in your household and created fun hang outs with them. Love the texting and the amazing new buy objects as well.
Poppy C.
Poppy C.
Love this it is very fun and love the new town, simple to download and play, although personally the other expansion packs, gameplay wise, are better than this.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
California
Honestly when I first heard about this expansion pack I thought that it wasn't going to be that great. I thought it was unnecessary. But, because I am a sims addict, I had to get it. So I ended up getting it for Christmas and it ended up being my favorite of all the packs so far! The clubs and all the new interactions are great and the CAS items are to die for! Overall great EP and I recommend it.
Lena R.
Lena R.
Wommelgem
I like this extension pack because it comes with many game play, clothing and furniture options. I also like the fact you can create clubs and hold parties in the ruins.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Really like this one, i wish you could do more with the clubs but its not bad. The new world is awesome and i love it!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Compared to the other expansion packs, is this one worth buying? It seems like this EP doesn't really add much to the game . . .
April G.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Is the pack better than city living
Jaeliana U.
Jaeliana U.
Is this expansion pack worth buying ?