BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Get together with Clubs in The Sims 4 Get Together! Create Clubs for your Sims where you set the rules, define their look, and customize their exclusive hangouts. Sims in each Club will follow your rules when they're gathered together, regardless of how they would usually behave, giving you new ways to play with your Sims! Meet new Sims by joining a variety of different Clubs with distinct interests, personalities, and styles like the fashionable Paragons or the food loving Upper Crusts. Get together with other Sims for exciting group activities like super-secret dance parties, midnight bonfires, thrilling games of foosball, and. see more...

Buy on Target
Jade J.
Plymouth, IN
I'm excited about this expansion because it allows you to interact more with the Sims in the game who aren't part of your household. It allows you to join clubs, which have gatherings at different locations and invite your Sims to come along. It's actually very fun.
Sarah S.
I love this! I love the group feature and the fact that you can get more than one sim to do the same thing at the same time! I love the dj career! The new clothes are awesome! The nightclubs are so much better! Windenburg is a beautiful city it's my new favorite city! The bluffs are pretty. The ruins is a cool place to party!
Courtney H.
I actually loved this expansion pack because of the main focus you can be in a club. I like it because there are pre-made clubs that you can join. Then you can even make your own club. Its soooooo much fun. Money well spent.
Rachel L.
This expansion pack is wonderful. You get to join clubs, throw crazy parties and of course with every expansion you get new clothes and hairstyles. Always excited when a new one comes out.
Kimberly M.
Wellington, OH
So much to discover. Windenburg is absolutely beautiful. The club interactions are awesome. Little kids can be in clubs of their own, too. Which I find adorable. Great first expansion pack. One of my favorites by far!!!
Sarah S.
I didn't know how I was going to feel about the cubs but now I'm obsessed with them. This really expands your Sim's social life. Windenburg is great as well, the best town so far.
Stephanie V.
Wilmington, NC
I love this expansion. The group up feature is fantastic. They also added in a bunch of new stuff. I'm in love with the character creation items you get.
April B.
Been waiting to play this game for awhile now. I got it for Christmas and I love it. Great expansion to the core game.
Merel B.
Aalsmeerderbrug
My favorite game by far. I’m not really a gamer but I feel like this is really fun and inspirational. You can make your own sim and house. I love the clothing to. I think this is more of a girl game. Wich is really great! I personally love to buy expansion packs cause it makes you game funner. So I got this one for christmas last year and I really like it. You have a complete new world, clothing and furniture.
Kathy L.
California
Honestly when I first heard about this expansion pack I thought that it wasn't going to be that great. I thought it was unnecessary. But, because I am a sims addict, I had to get it. So I ended up getting it for Christmas and it ended up being my favorite of all the packs so far! The clubs and all the new interactions are great and the CAS items are to die for! Overall great EP and I recommend it.
Courtney K.
Compared to the other expansion packs, is this one worth buying? It seems like this EP doesn't really add much to the game . . .
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Is the pack better than city living
Jaeliana U.
Is this expansion pack worth buying ?