BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Get together with Clubs in The Sims 4 Get Together! Create Clubs for your Sims where you set the rules, define their look, and customize their exclusive hangouts. Sims in each Club will follow your rules when they're gathered together, regardless of how they would usually behave, giving you new ways to play with your Sims! Meet new Sims by joining a variety of different Clubs with distinct interests, personalities, and styles like the fashionable Paragons or the food loving Upper Crusts. Get together with other Sims for exciting group activities like super-secret dance parties, midnight bonfires, thrilling games of foosball, and. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
The Sims 4 Get Together expansion pack is really great! It really adds a lot to the game play. This expansion pack gives players with a new world for your sims. This world is called Windenburg, and it has an old-timey European town feel to it. The town also comes with a large amount of pre-made resident sims with very interesting traits and lives. This expansion also adds the idea of clubs to sims; you can join a pre-made club, or you can create your own! This pack really focuses on improving socialization of your sims, so there are new interactions and new hangout spots (coffee shops, night clubs, bars, etc) for your sims to explore. The addition of the DJ and dancing skills are also a lot of fun to play with. There are also a lot of new CAS items (clothing, hair, etc) to make your sim even more customizable. Overall, I think this is the best expansion pack the Maxis team has released to date, and I enjoy playing the game with this pack!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Moreno Valley, CA
As a Sims 4 completionist, I had to buy this expansion pack. it brings an entirely new world with new characters. I love the dj mixing and dancing skills. clubs are really useful and I use them often, I like creating obscure clubs and causing havoc around the town. the only thing I don't like about this game is that it introduces a feature in where neighbourhood sims will call you on the phone like 4-5 times a day asking if you want to hang out. I wish it happened less often because then it would be more exciting to go out on the town.
Sade G.
Sade G.
I picked this up not to long ago on sale. Although it doesn't fit my usual playstyle I waa pleasantly surprised by this expansion. The club system was a great addition and it was very well thought out and executed. I also like how more interactive it feels and how more connected the townies feel to the player. I don't care much for the late night type features but it was also well executed.
Jade J.
Jade J.
Plymouth, IN
I'm excited about this expansion because it allows you to interact more with the Sims in the game who aren't part of your household. It allows you to join clubs, which have gatherings at different locations and invite your Sims to come along. It's actually very fun.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
I actually loved this expansion pack because of the main focus you can be in a club. I like it because there are pre-made clubs that you can join. Then you can even make your own club. Its soooooo much fun. Money well spent.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
This expansion pack is wonderful. You get to join clubs, throw crazy parties and of course with every expansion you get new clothes and hairstyles. Always excited when a new one comes out.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I'm glad I got this on sale and didn't pay the full price due to the fact I find it kind of annoying, the concept is neat but I think it could have been done better. I don't like that when you're part of a club you pretty much have to do everything to be a part of it. Also Sims will call you at 3 in the morning to ask you to go places with them.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I really enjoy this expansion. It brings in a bunch of new aspects to the game, like clubs and dancing skills. This was my favorite expansion until the newest one came out. I like being able to have my sims in clubs it makes it easier for them to create friends.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Palmyra, VA
Unexpectedly awesome!

When this pack was first announced I was skeptical, even slightly disappointed. I wanted Seasons or Generations or Pets. However, this expansion changes how you play. The clubs aren't just clubs in the traditional sense, they are friend groups. You can now have a group of friends in the Sims...that hangout all at the same time, and do fun stuff together, and all get along together. We've never had this in the Sims. Sure, you could invite more than one friend over or have a party, but it was still focused on a one-on-one system of relationship building. Get Together adds a lot more opportunities for people to have groups of close friends, which is way more realistic.
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
If you only purchased one expansion pack for Sims four I have to say go with this one it kind of gives another inch to the Sims games also I love being able to go fleamarket shopping
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Compared to the other expansion packs, is this one worth buying? It seems like this EP doesn't really add much to the game . . .
April G.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Is the pack better than city living
Jaeliana U.
Jaeliana U.
Is this expansion pack worth buying ?