BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Get together with Clubs in The Sims 4 Get Together! Create Clubs for your Sims where you set the rules, define their look, and customize their exclusive hangouts. Sims in each Club will follow your rules when they're gathered together, regardless of how they would usually behave, giving you new ways to play with your Sims! Meet new Sims by joining a variety of different Clubs with distinct interests, personalities, and styles like the fashionable Paragons or the food loving Upper Crusts. Get together with other Sims for exciting group activities like super-secret dance parties, midnight bonfires, thrilling games of foosball, and. see more...

Buy on Target*
Emily J.
This game pack is amazing! It adds many things into the game such as nightclubs, a beautiful world, and so much more!
So, is this worth it?
Well, I think that none of the Sims 4 packs are worth $40. However, if you can get this on sell, it is worth it!
Overall, I do recommend this pack if you can pick it up on sell. I just personally couldn't justify spending $40 on it. However, a family member gifted me this for Christmas and I am beyond thankful:)
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
I love this expansion pack. Love how you can start social gatherings or groups. I just wish you can invite as many people as you wanted to your clubs an add on where you can have all your family over for a get together or a bbq with all family and friends whould be nice. I do love all the extras that this pack came with. But after awhile it does get boring
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I'm glad I got this on sale and didn't pay the full price due to the fact I find it kind of annoying, the concept is neat but I think it could have been done better. I don't like that when you're part of a club you pretty much have to do everything to be a part of it. Also Sims will call you at 3 in the morning to ask you to go places with them.
Ashley B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I really enjoy this expansion. It brings in a bunch of new aspects to the game, like clubs and dancing skills. This was my favorite expansion until the newest one came out. I like being able to have my sims in clubs it makes it easier for them to create friends.
Kirsten L.
If you only purchased one expansion pack for Sims four I have to say go with this one it kind of gives another inch to the Sims games also I love being able to go fleamarket shopping
Chelsie L.
This expansion really brought so much more to my game! I think the text messages being more personable & there being a few more different ones, really sucked me in at first. lol. I also really liked how it was easier to get out & do things. This is just my favorite expansions to the Sims 4 so far.
Stephanie V.
Wilmington, NC
I love this expansion. The group up feature is fantastic. They also added in a bunch of new stuff. I'm in love with the character creation items you get.
Kimberly M.
Wellington, OH
So much to discover. Windenburg is absolutely beautiful. The club interactions are awesome. Little kids can be in clubs of their own, too. Which I find adorable. Great first expansion pack. One of my favorites by far!!!
Sarah S.
I love this! I love the group feature and the fact that you can get more than one sim to do the same thing at the same time! I love the dj career! The new clothes are awesome! The nightclubs are so much better! Windenburg is a beautiful city it's my new favorite city! The bluffs are pretty. The ruins is a cool place to party!
April B.
Been waiting to play this game for awhile now. I got it for Christmas and I love it. Great expansion to the core game.
Courtney K.
Compared to the other expansion packs, is this one worth buying? It seems like this EP doesn't really add much to the game . . .
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Is the pack better than city living
Jaeliana U.
Is this expansion pack worth buying ?