Electronic Arts The Sims 4: Get Together (PC)

Get together with Clubs in The Sims 4 Get Together! Create Clubs for your Sims where you set the rules, define their look, and customize their exclusive hangouts. Sims in each Club will follow your rules when they're gathered together, regardless of how they would usually behave, giving you new ways to play with your Sims! Meet new Sims by joining a variety of different Clubs with distinct interests, personalities, and styles like the fashionable Paragons or the food loving Upper Crusts. Get together with other Sims for exciting group activities like super-secret dance parties, midnight bonfires, thrilling games of foosball, and.

Is the pack better than city living
Compared to the other expansion packs, is this one worth buying? It seems like this EP doesn't really add much to the game . . .
Is this expansion pack worth buying ?
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 4: Get Together (PC)!
a month agoReisterstown, MD
The world is really the beat part of this pack. I originally used clubs but now I don’t ever find myself using it. The world is beautiful and the overall aesthetic is amazing. It gives you European vibes with small pubs to hang out in.
2 months agoJesup, GA
I have literally been hooked on sims since it came out and I was lucky enough as a kid to receive a game wich, eventually grew into having the entire sims 1 collection and so on. Since sims four coming out I've splurged on the limited edition and I love how EA continues to upgrade the platform without any charge to its fanbase. Eventually, I will have the entire collection of the sims fours. On a side note often while in game I wish I could roam around d the world more.. I enjoyed the fortune teller, cemeteries, etc in sims 3 I believe. Sims adventures had this awesome storyline I always enjoyed finding g and following.
2 months agoEast Lansing, MI
The clubs feature was fun at first but I played through all the different aspects pretty quickly. Once I got more expansion packs and other DLC it kind of fell to the wayside and I don’t really find myself going back to it. It was fun when I started and would probably stay exciting longer if you didn’t have more DLC.
2 months agoLynchburg, VA
Amazing like always I love the sims and the evolution of this game. Get together brings more interaction and more fun locations to take your sim to. As always my favorite feature is the new hairstyles and clothing. However I do wish the hairstyles were a little more diverse and not super random.
a month agoLas Vegas, NV
One of my favorite things about the Sims for years has been the ability to socialize, make friends, and go on outings. Though I don't often use the feature to create clubs or go on group outings, when I do it adds a really fun twist on what I would normally do in the game.
2 months ago
The sims 4 expansion packs are not worth the money at all because there are modders who provide extra content for free. I would only recommend this game if it was 20 dollars or under.
3 months agoSnellville, GA
Not the most exciting concept of a sims expansion, but man do I love the world that comes with it! There’s lots of new families to explore and the secret hideout lots are a lot of fun. The club feature is something I never use though, kind of boring if you ask me
a month agoKennewick, WA
Get together is a really fun expansion pack. I think it’s a good build on to the game. Being able to have clubs is really fun and useful. The clothing and hair ad ones are great too. I think this game pack is one of the better ones.
2 years ago
This game pack is amazing! It adds many things into the game such as nightclubs, a beautiful world, and so much more!
So, is this worth it?
Well, I think that none of the Sims 4 packs are worth $40. However, if you can get this on sell, it is worth it!
Overall, I do recommend this pack if you can pick it up on sell. I just personally couldn't justify spending $40 on it. However, a family member gifted me this for Christmas and I am beyond thankful:)
So, is this worth it?
9 months agoSauk Village, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
IS THIS EXPANSION PACK WORTH THE MONEY? Yes! Despite the lack of gameplay it added the build/buy mode and the neighborhood were both fantastic. (Not to mention a new woohoo spot😏) I am in love with this neighborhood, hands down my favorite one. WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE? For sure, I would! This expansion is well worth the money and must have in the game!