ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesPC & Mac GamesElectronic Arts
The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack (Win/Mac)

Electronic Arts The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack (Win/Mac)

You've built their lives, homes, families, hobbies and more. Sent them to college, watched them party, kick back and be pampered. Now, it's time to watch them rule the workplace. Will you choose to have your Sims save lives, solve crimes, craft inventions or build a unique business? Whatever your Sims' career aspirations are, this expansion pack is here to help. It's time for your Sims to get to work. With this expansion pack for The Sims 4, you'll be able to guide your Sims down their career paths to ruling the workplace. Grab your stethoscope and spend your day saving lives as an emergency room doctor, and make sure to stay focused while treating patients, delivering babies and performing surgery. Solve intricate mysteries and crimes as a detective, and see what secrets you'll uncover by investigating crime scenes, interrogating Sims, arresting criminals and more. Step into the lab as a scientist and use your analytical mind to construct crazy inventions - then decide whether you'll use them for good or to torment other Sims. Prefer to be your own boss? Create, customize and manage your own retail business, including bakeries, clothing boutiques, art galleries, bookstores and more, on your quest to becoming a Simoleonaire. Are you ready to help your Sims rule the workplace?

Does this expansion add more to the game than other expansions ?
Will there ever be a pack with were wolves [product:electronic-arts-the-sims-4-pc/mac] ?
What's your favorite Sim's expansion pack?
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack (Win/Mac)!
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
Sims is a pretty cool game. It took me awhile to catch on on how to play but mainly because I'm not a huge gamer once I got the hang of it it was fun and really enjoyed it.
Yolanda B.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I like the additional career paths that are added. Being able to go to work with a Sim for the first time is awesome
Billy B.
Saginaw, MI
I love the sims 4 however I never use this pack. In order to use it you're pc needs to be fast or else it's gonna be a pain in the arse. However it's not a bad pack just takes really long to load. Another option if you want the careers is to just download cc jobs off tumblr, you can't go to work and play with them but you still get the job title.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Gamer Expert Level 1
i will say this is one of my favorite expoansions the aspect of getting to go with your sims to work is awesome. i follow my detectives and nurse to work and its awesome the more tasks you accomplish the mpre money you make which i didnt know at first and so when i went to work i didnt do many and make like no money. but that is so awesome and you can just pick your career dont have to wait for it on the computer or paper which is just asweome and give you tasks to do to get promoted and which mood outlet they need to be to get promoted faster all around best expansion sims has made
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Gamer Expert Level 3
5,398 reviews
My daughter was addicted to all of the Sims games!!! She is sad they don't work anymore on her computer. She loved them and had so much fun on them. I think they are actually a learning process. I would recommend them #techie #gamer #familytim
Heather M.
Ontario, CA
I love the sims and have played the games off and on since I was really little. The expansion packs are a lot of fun and add a new element to the game when you start to get bored. It does get expensive and start to take up a lot of room on your computer, though! I like this one because it’s a completely new element of game play and it’s fun to meet the challenges within a time limit.
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
Electronic Arts The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack  (Win/Mac) uploaded by Hannah G.
EA! You did a good job this time! This was a relief when I seen this expansion. I been playing it since the release and it fits in perfect with the base game. This was a great and creative move. My sim is a high rank Doctor ( she is making the big bucks in Willow Creek, watch out Landgrabb) I highly suggest getting this one!
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I enjoy playing the Sims 4: Get to Work! I haven;t been able to play all the careers yet, but the ones I have I enjoyed very much. I think it is amazing that finally we are able to go to work with them and do all those functions. It can be challenging to get all the work done before you have to leave.
Alisha E.
Lancaster, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game but with other sims 4 expansion, stuff and game packs. this latest version of the sims sequel always seems to be missing something. for example the spooky stuff pack should have been more in depth like the sims 3 supernatural. or with the get to work pack firefighters and teachers were left out plus I would have loved the private school feature. seems like everything has been kind of half assed compared to previous versions.
Precious H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 1
I like this expansion pack. I feel like this is a great addition to gameplay. My favorite career to follow is the scientist one. I am looking forward to see what [product:electronic-arts-the-sims-4-pc/mac] has up their sleeves.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...