Electronic Arts The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack (Win/Mac)

You've built their lives, homes, families, hobbies and more. Sent them to college, watched them party, kick back and be pampered. Now, it's time to watch them rule the workplace. Will you choose to have your Sims save lives, solve crimes, craft inventions or build a unique business? Whatever your Sims' career aspirations are, this expansion pack is here to help. It's time for your Sims to get to work. With this expansion pack for The Sims 4, you'll be able to guide your Sims down their career paths to ruling the workplace. Grab your stethoscope and spend your day saving lives as an emergency room doctor, and make sure to stay focused while treating patients, delivering babies and performing surgery. Solve intricate mysteries and crimes as a detective, and see what secrets you'll uncover by investigating crime scenes, interrogating Sims, arresting criminals and more. Step into the lab as a scientist and use your analytical mind to construct crazy inventions - then decide whether you'll use them for good or to torment other Sims. Prefer to be your own boss? Create, customize and manage your own retail business, including bakeries, clothing boutiques, art galleries, bookstores and more, on your quest to becoming a Simoleonaire. Are you ready to help your Sims rule the workplace?

Is the Detective job still glitchy? I remember when it first came out, no one was able to be promoted or anything. I haven't tried it since.
Is this game worth the price?
What expansion packs are worth buying?
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack (Win/Mac)!
2 months agoLawrenceville, IL
I love the sims and have been playing as long as the sims have been out. I had really high hopes for this expansion, and although it isn't bad , I guess I was just expecting more. I also have some issues with it glitching when my sims "go to work". I love the more realistic aspect it adds to the game even if it is pretty expensive for what you get.
3 months agoSaint Louis, MO
If you love the Sims then you would love this Expansion pack! You get to go to work with them it is so cool and you have to complete all the task in order to get paid a full check by the end of day! And you can’t leave early it is so lifelike! Most def recommended!Electronic Arts The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack (Win/Mac)
2 months agoValdosta , GA
Get to work is cute. I hate that they only have a few jobs to work and the tasks are the same after awhile but I like the idea. Also it was hard to create business and when I did I couldn’t program it to make people work from it like I wanted. It’s a cool game though
2 months ago
We love this expansion pack! Ever since The Sims first debuted, players have wondered what it would be like to get to see their Sims working and this expansion pack makes that possible and makes gameplay so much more fun and challenging.
2 months agoTrenton, GA
I love this game pack! As someone who really wants to immerse myself in another world, it makes for a fun time to choose a career and go to work with my Sims. I sometimes fail and have to look at guides online but still fun!
2 months agoArnold, MD
É muito legal o fato de poder sair com os sims pra trabalhar e completar suas funções. As novas opções de profissões são bem legais e interativas, trazendo mais realismo e emoção ao jogo.
2 months agoChandler
I've always enjoyed playing the Sims4 and my interest has been refreshed with the Get to Work expansion, it adds a new dimension to the game being able to go to work with your Sims.
a month ago
I am a huge fan of the Sims and have been playing it since the first game came out. The game is fun and I love that this expansion pack allows you to go to work with your sim in certain careers, but I constantly run into glitches and the game just moves slowly overall as sims dont seem to speed up their tasks when you fast forward. The expansion packs are also way too expensive for what they contain - the only reason I purchased this was because there was a 50% off sale one weekend and I had a gift card anyway.
a month agoLas Vegas, NV
One of my biggest pet peeves about Sims 4 was the lack of career options to choose from. There were a lot, but they all seemed to get extremely repetitive after a while, and I had a hard time advancing through the same careers over and over. This really spiced things up!
3 months agoSnellville, GA
I really like this expansion pack. I love that for the first time in the sims you can actually go to work with them and perform tasks at their jobs. I wish there were more jobs to choose from but I get it from a tech standpoint. Also, aliens!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...