Electronic Arts The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack - Windows uploaded by Mahogany J.Electronic Arts The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack - Windows uploaded by Kristi S.Electronic Arts The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack - Windows uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #5 in PC & Mac Games

You've built their lives, homes, families, hobbies and more. Sent them to college, watched them party, kick back and be pampered. Now, it's time to watch them rule the workplace. Will you choose to have your Sims save lives, solve crimes, craft inventions or build a unique business? Whatever your Sims' career aspirations are, this expansion pack is here to help. It's time for your Sims to get to work. With this expansion pack for The Sims 4, you'll be able to guide your Sims down their career paths to ruling the workplace. Grab your stethoscope and spend your day saving lives as an emergency room doctor, and make sure to stay focused while treating patients, delivering babies and performing surgery. Solve intricate mysteries and crimes as a detective, and see what secrets you'll uncover by investigating crime scenes, interrogating Sims, arresting criminals and more. Step into the lab as a scientist and use your analytical mind to construct crazy inventions - then decide whether you'll use them for good or to torment other Sims. Prefer to be your own boss? Create, customize and manage your own retail business, including bakeries, clothing boutiques, art galleries, bookstores and more, on your quest to becoming a Simoleonaire. Are you ready to help your Sims rule the workplace? see more...

• What expansion packs are worth buying? 7 Answers
  • Is this game any different from Sims 3? 5 Answers
  • Has anyone else gotten stuck on the "deliver a baby" task in the ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dehonna J.
I love sims 4! And I love the expansion packs and stuff even more!! I love being a doctor in this game. Like literally you can go to work with your sims and....just work!!!! 😍🙌🌹✨✨ Electronic Arts The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack - Windows
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Gamer Expert
The sims 4 get to work expansion pack is good but not my favorite to say. I do like that they did come out with something like this.I do like you get an option to go to work with your sims(doctor, scientist,police or own a business) I wish they did give more careers this option. Also they allowed you to own any business.
Lalita B.
As  long time Simmer I was excited to get this pack. Though I found that owning a retail store isn't as fun or lucrative as one would hope. You do the SAME thing the whole time and the store is only open if you are there to do the work. Most employees are too slow, even if their stats are high.
🌻Myia K.
I bought this at Walmart for a reasonable price. I love the sims games and always will. I just wish they weren't always out of stock some of the games, but sometimes the wait is worth it. I do recommend this game to all the gamers out there.
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
I have been playing sims since I was a little kid. I just recently got back into it once the Get to Work released and OH MAN IS IT FRIKKIN AWESOME! You can be a scientist, doctor, or a detective. I do wish there was more you could be but I am happy that you can go to work with them now. So far I have only been a scientist and a doctor but I am looking to be a detective next! woot! If you get the digital deluxe you get extra add ons too!
Abby S.
Gamer Expert
This has been a really fun expansion for the Sims 4! They added a lot of content for this one, most specifically new careers that you can actually attend and perform. I haven't tried the Scientist career yet, but I really enjoyed the Doctor and Detective careers. The retail option is also really neat! You can have your own store and sell whatever you like. There have been a few glitches, but Maxis has done well with addressing and fixing them so far. This is a great addition to the Sims 4! I got mine on sale at Origin and it was a bundle.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I cried when this game came out. You can legit go to work with them and figure out clues. The doctor career you kinda just guess. The detective you get to solve mysteries while playing good cop bad cop, and the science career you're looking for aliens, experimenting with chemicals ect. You have daily goals to complete before your shift ends. With each promotion you work with certain sims. For example, the level 8 (?) you deliver babies. Your sim will put the expecting sim into this thing that pulls the baby out. It's super fun! Highly recommend this expansion pack!
Stephanie V.
Gamer Expert
I really like this expansion and have not done all of the careers yet. My favorite one so far was being a detective. It is so cool to see your sim take mugshots, interview people they think are guilty of a crime, piece together clues, and so on. I would highly recommend. You can also be a store owner, but honestly I prefer being a store owner in the Sims 2. The process in the Sims 4 of running a shop I think is way too stressful.
Katie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
I love this expansion soooooo much! I feel like it came with a lot of stuff! you get to play and grow in 3 careers, Detective, Doctor or Scientist. You also can open up your own retail stores and sell things! It comes with a bunch of items like stuff to make a cell, a dectectives office, a doctors office, and a retail store. It's a lot of fun to make displays in the new windows you get, and dress mannequins
Kristina T.
i dont think this game is really worth 40 dollars. they only give you 3 jobs. there is a lot to do with the jobs but i would have like more jobs and careers. you can choose to be a doctor, detective, or scientist. ea has really been lacking since the start of sims 4.
Karen T.
Lancaster, CA
Just got the Sims 4 is this expansion pack worth it? if
Angelica S.
I want to buy this. Is it worth buying?
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Gamer Expert
My biggest pet peeve of the older games dealt the fact the we could "go to work" but never actually do anything. This seems to address that, but is it actually fun? What happens if you have multiple family members at work at the same time?
Yennifer R.
What expansion packs are worth buying?
Alisha E.
Lancaster, TX
Am I the only one that realizes with working in the doctor field. none of the other employees actually. this leads to long lines in the waiting area and eventually the patients leave, a message displays saying maybe my sim should work a little faster. however there are other people there and they don't even bother to escorts patients to a bed when one is avaliable. is this a system issue or common?