BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #3 in PC & Mac Games

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

• I've only played sims 3. Is this better?8 Answers
  • He amado todos los sims! Y me gustaría probar esta versión! Podrí...1 Answers
  • Has there been any news on when the Pets expansion will be coming...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Emily J.
The sims 4 is the 4th game to come out in the series of sims games(which I have all but Sims 1). I love every single one of these games. However, I do have some issues with the sims 4 I would like to address.

To begin, the sims 4 is about $40 which is an okay price. Keep in mind, Sims 3 was around $20. Therefore, the price you are paying is higher. However, in my opinion I feel like the reason fro this is better graphics. However, how is the gameplay?

I definitely feel like the gameplay for the sims 3 is better. That is because the sims 3 is finished. All the packs released for the game, are released. However, the Sims 4 isn't finished. However, I do know that $40 dollar per pack is absolutely ridiculous.

Therefore, I would recommend the sims 4. However, if you want extra stuff in your game, I would say just beware of the high price. Maybe download CC (Custom Content) of the internet. Have fun:)!
Caleigh A.
I've played about 900 hours of this game. I'd play it more if my computer could handle the graphics. It lags a bit, load screens take a while. Look into if your computer can support it before buying! My friend has a Mac and it works perfectly, no lags or wait times. She has base game while I have a ton of custom content lol. The community is nice, supportive and so creative! Representation is important and I think this game does it so well, allowing for all kinds of customization. If you haven't already played it, give it a shot!
(pic is mine, using CC to change to autumn & clothing)
Rachel F.
I got the sims 4 base game for Christmas from my best friend. And I was super excited. It's usually $40 but she got it for me on sale at around $20. Keep in mind that's only the base game though, so additional gameplay features do add up if you choose to buy them. The stuff packs are usually $10 each and when on sale they are $7.99, the game packs are $20 each and when on sale about $15, and the expansion packs are $39.99 each and when on sale they are $20. There's obviously more room for improvement, but keep in mind the game is not finished and they are really listening to our requests and making our dreams come true. I never played any other sims game except for the sims 2, and they are very similar but the sims 4 has amazing graphics.
Laurence L.
I haven’t played much of the game, but as of now, the game doesn’t appeal to me. I only have the base game so that might alter your experience with the game. Compared to older sims games, I just don’t think this game has as much content as them. Instead of recommending this game to you, I suggest you try out the Sims 3, and see how that game works out for you.
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
I have been playing the sims since the beginning. They have come a long way over the years and sims 4 doesn’t disappoint. I have this on the P.C. and PS4. I do prefer the P.C. version based on the game controls but the game play is about the same.
Maria De Jesus B.
I had a hard time adjusting from Sims 3 to Sims 4. After adjusting to a few new things, you really fall in love with the series all over again! I love that you can add expansion packs making the excitement of new things going on, new towns, etc always present. I love to download free house layouts from the Library that users upload... some awesome designs there! I love creating my homes from scratch and bringing my ideas to life! So fun and addictive!
Jessica A.
Jamul, California
I love this game so much, it is so relaxing. I've always played sims and they have done very good creating sims 4. The graphics are amazing, gameplay is smooth and you have so much freedom to do what you want. I would recommend this game to people who are looking for something relaxing or if you really enjoy decorating. Building is my favorite part!
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
I LOVE SIMS! It is a game so interactive and fun, I especially love making the houses and decorating them I can spend hours and hours doing this! It's fantastic and this game really has a lot of graphics changes and in the game itself too! All the versions I have played and I love them all! Give an entertaining game! I recommend it 100%
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Gamer Expert
Love the sims! Best RPG! It’s like living your fantasy life. Create your own sim however you like or create a family of sims. Buy a house or even better build your dream house. Watch your sims as they eat, play, go to work, and build relationships. It’s hours and hours of entertainment!
Malina L.
Waynesburg, KY
This is probably my favorite game ever!! In all honesty I am completely addicted. I love the graphics and gameplay. There is nothing more relaxing than building a house on this game.
whitney s.
Littleton, CO
I have sims 3 and a lot of the expansion packs. I would enjoy having sims 4 but not sure it's worth the money. is it better than sims 3?
Lynette M.
What is your favorite expansion pack or game pack for Sims 4?
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
Would you recommend getting this game on PC or Xbox 360? Thanks!
Bry S.
Tallaght,Dublin
Huge fan of sims 2 and 3 but I'm not sure if ill like it as much cause ive heard bad stuff about it sooo someone help me out is it worth it or will i be disappointed
Kristina A.
I've only played sims 3. Is this better?