BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

THE SIMSâ ¢ 4 DELUXE PARTY EDITON Make your Sims the life of the party with exclusive content only available in The Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition! DELUXE PARTY EDITION CONTENT From laser light shows and wild party outfits, to flaming Tiki Bars and fun animal hats, explore the adventurous side of your Simsâ mind, body, and heart. CREATE UNIQUE SIMS Create a variety of unique Sims with distinct appearances, big personalities, and all-new emotions. BUILD THE PERFECT HOME Effortlessly build and design homes for your Sims using the new room-based Build Mode. PLAY WITH LIFE Control the rich and entertaining moments of your Simsâ lives from their relationships to their careers.

Amanda F.
usa
I have always loved The sims games for console but I was disappointed in this one. I wish they hadn't made it just like the computer version. It's much more difficult to navigate on the console. I want the cheat Llama back!
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Gamer Expert Level 3
I just got this game for Christmas and I love it! The graphics and customization options are incredible and really give you an immersed experience. I bought the vampire add on as well and love it, but would not buy it if I had to have paid for it at full price, since it just wasn't that worth it to me. Love that they've enabled cheats as well! When I come home from work I want to give my Sims a luxurious life and then live vicariously through them (😂😂😂) not send them to work and wait forever for them to get home! Definitely a good stress reliever and an all over fun game!