Electronic Arts The Sims 3 (XBOX360) uploaded by Amanda L.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

In The Sims 3 for consoles, create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim get lucky, bless them with instant beauty or curse them with an epic fail. But use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results!

• Is this as fun as the original sims game? 17 Answers
  • Is the game still as addictive as it was in the 90s?2 Answers
Ty'ron C.
Waldorf, MD
Sims has always been a great game . Ever since I was little I loved playing the sims . You get to create your own person and have your own life in a game . This game is very addicting and will have you playing all day and night to see what new things your character will be able to do .
Chelsee L.
Lampasas, TX
I love this game and I can honestly spend hours playing it, it never gets old. It's so fun and definitely a time consumer for me, it's worth the investment just to experience it! Worst come to worst and you don't like it you can always give it to a friend who may love it!
Kylie F.
I love the Sims. I just wish there was more interactive play like on the computer. And would be nice to completely control the Sims liek when urbz Came out
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
I love the sims game on PC but find it hard to play on consoles. The graphics are nice but we spend too much time trying to do something
Cecilia V.
Greenville , MS
Time flies when you start playing. Fully enclosed. I think it is one of my favorites games.
Amanda H.
Philadelphia, PA
My little sister plays this game so much she loves it ! Has a lot of features!
hamada h.
Ben Mehdi
This game is the
best we love in our home from the oldest to the youngest because it is
beautiful and all the people love him and I want to work for him
explanation so that all people know that it is beautiful and fast and
large and offer him all people explain me.
stacey k.
Leeds
All versions of the sims. I love them all. I usually get them for Christmas whenever a new one comes out And I spend hours playing on it. This game provides endless fun over and over again. Every time
Sophie R.
Blackburn, Lancashire
I've been a big fan of the Sims franchise from the beginning. With the Sims 3, you can adjust the sim to suit your needs. When creating, there is a colour wheel so you are able to decide what colour the skins, hair and furniture could be. There are many designs to choose from and the game is perfect for those who love simulations. I would definitely recommend this game to anybody who wants a game where they control the world.
Lysette H.
Bridge Street, Gainsborough
Gotta love the sims! Been playing this since I was little with my older sister. (Sims 1 for the win😉) hours of fun on a sims binge with little room for improvement. Would recommend to anyone of any age.
Jordan G.
nixa, mo
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this as fun as the original sims game?
laura b.
Is the game still as addictive as it was in the 90s?