Electronic Arts The Sims 3 (XBOX360)

by Electronic Arts

In The Sims 3 for consoles, create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim get lucky, bless them with instant beauty or curse them with an epic fail. But use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results!

Is the game still as addictive as it was in the 90s?
Is this as fun as the original sims game?
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 3 (XBOX360)!
Sarah N.
la pêche ,qc
Gamer Expert Level 1
Electronic Arts The Sims 3 (XBOX360) uploaded by Sarah N.
My sister loved this video game so much, she would always play it. She spent most of her free time playing it
Chelsey J.
Doral, FL
Omg i love to play sims. I downloaded it on my computer as well but it was not playing that well i think iy needs to be updated on the computer app
courtney W.
i’ve always loved sims games haha! i love all the customization you can do and it’s just a super fun, life like virtual reality game
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Have had little time to play not all that sure if it was worth what i paid for it like the feature of epic fail or beauty. Electronic Arts The Sims 3 (XBOX360)
brenna O.
Marble Falls, TX
I love this game and I can honestly spend hours playing it, it never gets old. It's so fun and definitely a time consumer for me, it's worth the investment just to experience it! Worst come to worst and you don't like it you can always give it to a friend who may love it!
Chelsea M.
Danville, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I freaking love this game. I have played it since I was a teenager, and I still enjoy playing it to this day. I love the entire sims series!
Akula L.
Franklin, LA
Some things should be for computer only ,its very hard to move and the graphics are not that good and you can't make the screen small on it to see where you going
Cassidy B.
Le Roy, NY
I love the sims. I had this game on xbox 360 when it first came out. I prefer it on computer vs console but when I was young and didn't have a laptop, this was my favorite game.
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
Gamer Expert Level 1
Electronic Arts The Sims 3 (XBOX360) uploaded by Amanda L.
I love the Sims!! But when it comes to playing it on the Xbox it’s a bit confusing, controller are a bit strange, but I still love the game so much! It is very affordable now considering how old the game is and it is on Xbox 360. I recommend this to anyone who is a big fan of sims, or love role-play games!
hamada H.
Ben Mehdi
This game is the best we love in our home from the oldest to the youngest because it is beautiful and all the people love him and I want to work for him explanation so that all people know that it is beautiful and fast and large and offer him all people explain me.