Electronic Arts The Sims 3 (XBOX360) uploaded by Amanda L.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

In The Sims 3 for consoles, create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim get lucky, bless them with instant beauty or curse them with an epic fail. But use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results!

• Is this as fun as the original sims game? 17 Answers
  • Is the game still as addictive as it was in the 90s?2 Answers
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love the Sims!! But when it comes to playing it on the Xbox it’s a bit confusing, controller are a bit strange, but I still love the game so much! It is very affordable now considering how old the game is and it is on Xbox 360. I recommend this to anyone who is a big fan of sims, or love role-play games!
Shaya P.
Charlotte, NC
I love the sims 3. It is a very good affordable game it only cost $20 the most. I do recommend buying it for ages 13 and up. Because even thou it is a good game there is something's that the sims do that are not for a younger age group.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Gamer Expert Level 3
I used to love playing this game on the 360!! Sims has always had a special place in my heart, and this one was no exception. The controls did take some time to get used to, but that's no biggie. Lots of fun to pass time.
Emily S.
Onsted, MI
One of my absolute favorite games just for the fact that I can sit and play it for 6 hours straight. Always love making new family and lives. I could play it for werks straight, then drop it for months and pick it right back up.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Have had little time to play not all that sure if it was worth what i paid for it like the feature of epic fail or beauty. Electronic Arts The Sims 3 (XBOX360)
Brianna T.
Jersey City, NJ
Honestly I love all of the sims games but this one was great. The graphics are great and I love how the gameplay is and how you can actually design the characters. I would recommend this to people who like family games.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Gamer Expert Level 4
I can not get enough of the sims. Ive played the sims for years!! I just picked this game up again for the 2nd time yesterday and I can not stop playing! I'm truly hooked. It is so much fun to build these people and build their lives up way better than I can build my own 😂 The sims is hours upon hours of fun.
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
This is one of my favorite games of all time ! I love how I can control all aspects of my sims life. The expansion packs really add more fun to the game and more things to do. Building houses and creating the characters are the best parts of the sims!
Mandy S.
Port Richey, FL
I have loved the sims since I got it on the computer when I was a preteen. Simulation games are my favorite games to play. It is affordable now, but it was expensive when it was new. I would definitely recommend it as a fun game to play.
Bailey H.
Fostoria , OH
I love the sims! I have sims 3 for Xbox 360, wii, and pc! I've been obsessed with the game ever since I've played it the first time! The game is around $30! I love building and designing the houses and creating my characters the most!
Jordan G.
nixa, mo
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this as fun as the original sims game?
laura b.
Is the game still as addictive as it was in the 90s?