Electronic Arts The Sims 3 University Life (Win/Mac)

by Electronic Arts

Achieve Academic Excellence. Learning is more fun than ever with new major-specific objects, from broadcasting your own radio show as a Communications student to boning up on anatomy using the skeleton as a Science and Medicine major. Your Sims can also learn through class activities, lectures at the student union, and joining in social activities. Get Ready to Party! Text books and study groups are a big part of university, but sometimes Sims just need to party! From hosting bonfires by the lake to doing juice keg stands at a dorm party, there are lots of ways to have a great time at the university. Make Connections and Network. Grow your social networking skill through texting, blogging, and streaming video. This builds your affliation with the three social groups on campus-the nerds, the rebels, and the jocks. Building your cred with these groups offers unique advantages, from earning dream jobs to a coveted extra trait. Actions Matter. Just like in real life, your Sims' decisions are deeply interconnected. For example, a Fine Arts student benefits from the Avant Garde trait, develops their Street Art skill and cred with the Rebels by tagging and spray painting. Just don't get caught by the cops! Reap Benefits After University too! Reach the top job in your career path more easily with faster promotions and a higher entry-level job for university grads. If your Sim becomes a legend with their social group, they may even land a dream job as an art appraiser, sports agent, or video game developer! Explore the Campus and Town. From striking out at the bowling alley to flirting with the barista at the Roasted Toasted Beans to browsing comic books at Keith's Komics, there's a whole new town and campus full of places to explore. ESRB Rating: TEEN with Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, and Violence

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 3 University Life (Win/Mac)!
2 months agoLong Beach, CA
University Life is so unique and fun. It's easy to use, so enjoyable, easy game play, lots of features, and affordable. You get to go to college, choose your major, live in a dorm or frat/sorority, and play virtual college life all down to studying and partying. Super fun and unique, i recommend if you love Sims.
2 years agoTrenton, GA
My favorite expansion pack for Sims 3 and for all of the games overall. I always focused more on studies than parties but I still found it super fun and realistic. I hope they come out with a university expansion for Sims 4 or 5.
3 years ago
I think that the Sims 3 is the best Sims game made so far. However, there are many glitches and it takes a while to load. While playing this game I noticed that there are many real life features that the creators have used to make it seem more life like. Overall I think it is a good game, but with minor defects.
3 years agoLas Vegas
I love this expansion. One of my favorites. Super affordable and highly replayable. I send all my sims to university now. Love the dorms and the parties. I love the statue that allowes additional parties. Social groups is an amazing added bonus along with having plant sims. Grab this now if you don't have it!
3 years ago
i like this expansion. i wish we could actually follow the sim to the class and more have interactions in the classroom. you can see inside some classes but not many. i like how you can have roommates or live alone. you can study or go to parties
3 years agoPalatine, IL
This was probably one of my favorite extension packs when it comes to Sims3. It allowed you to live a university life where you had to do homework, and go to your finals, but also allowed your teenage sim to live on their own.
4 years ago
It's awesome!! I absolutely LOVE Sims University! There's so much to do. You can choose your own housing, such as a fraternity, sorority or even your own home. You also have the chance to throw parties and have your Sim join a certain group. (ex. Rebels, Jocks, Nerds) You can edit whatever you like as you make your Sims pursue a college degree. The only down side is that it's a lot of work to try and get many credits at once. So I'd recommend taking it slow until you can adjust. Other than that I'd say you should buy it!! It's really fun and entertaining. :)
4 years agoAccokeek, MD
I love a good sims game and this one is pretty good! Umm it just seems to follow the trend of the previous sims. However new items and aspirations were added. I have played this game in my spare time all the time because I love it so much. If you are the type of person who loves to play pretend and once upon a time this is the perfect game for you.
4 years agoCarbondale, IL
Sims university life is a great addition to the sims 3. It an interesting way to play the game with a more real-life feel. going to classes in the day with the option to party at night or to be studious. they make it as close to college as I think sims could get! great play and I haven't found any bugs so far myself.
4 years ago
As a current college student I had to get this expansion pack and see how well they did trying to put that into a game. I have to say they did a good job and it is worth the money to get this pack. It does has some draw backs though. The normal game is changed and you need to get a degree to get the higher career paths.