BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #11 in PC & Mac Games

What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

• Is this game any good?1 Answers
  • I haven't played this one but was trying to decide whether i sho...9 Answers
  • I have been playing the Sims 3 for a long time now. I have two ex...7 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love playing Sims in my spare time but once this expansion pack came out I was not heard of for days because I could not get myself away from it!" in 1 review
  • "This isn't the best game though I like the graphics more I suppose." in 1 review
Kait M.
OBSESSED. I love the added NPC of zombies. They’re a little annoying sometimes but you can easily adjust your gameplay settings with “testingcheatsenabled true” cheat. So many different supernatural entities to be. My favorite are fairies. You can explore the fairy gardens and buy them the fairy teeehouses! Also features the supernatural weather stone where the supernatural can manipulate the weather.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
I love this expansion! Being able to turn your sims into gothy things such as vampires and witches whilst having a gothy home? Sign me up! Only thing I was annoyed with were the zombies because you couldn't leave your house if they were around. Your outfits for I think vampires or witches? Not sure.. also changed during the moon phases.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
Hands down this is my favorite Sims expansion pack.  I love the new content and characters you can play: Vampires (my favorite), werewolves, witches, fairies...  This gives you new activities to do and new accomplishments to earn.  I highly recommend it.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
I love this app games I would love to get one for my Wii. Have not played the newest ones yet and would really love to try them out. Hopefully one day I can get them in a vox box.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love sims and this most definitely was the best and most fun one! It was hilarious to watch how the sims reacted to the ghost and such. It is not very expensive at all and if you are horribly bored this is great.
Brianna E.
Maryville, TN
The Sims are all great games, no mater what age you are (according to me, not the game rating). I’ve played them since I was a child, and still to this day I find myself playing Sims games.
Lacey V.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Every time I play this game I create myself as a fairy because I'm kind of the real life Tinkerbell ANYWHO this add on is perfect if you have a very creative imagination. You get to balance a world with mythological creatures and human beings! The possibilities for game play is endless and I was never disappoint with this game
Melissa G.
New Jersey
In all honesty, I got this expansion pack dirt cheap so that's why I bought it. I rarely ever used what it came with or the "supernatural aspect". I just found it pointless and annoying. Especially when my characters were out at night and the supernatural tried to come get me. It was more annoying than fun. But if you're into that stuff then it's completely worth it!
Elizabeth M.
I love the Sims games. Supernatural was one I was very excited about. However, I wish it were more intense. For instance, in Sims 1 there were alot more bonkers things going on. I love ghosts, bizarre science experiment accidents and the like. This brought back some of that aspect. However, I wish there was more.
Malary G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Asia S.
I haven't played this one but was trying to decide whether i should try it out or not. Is it worth it?
Karla R.
I have been playing the Sims 3 for a long time now. I have two expansion packs now. I have been wanting another one. is this pack worth buying?
gab c.
Is this game any good?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is it worth getting this expansion?