BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #15 in PC & Mac Games

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

Buy on Target
Caroline P.
I love this expansion pack. So spoopy. Worth the money, as most sims expansions are. Add this to your collection.
Carolyn M.
CALDWELL, ID
I have always been a Sims fan! me and my sister had the very first ones in ps2 and now the detail is so real!
ηαтнαℓια..✿ B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Me encanta de The sims desde que era niña. El primero que tuve fue The sims 2 para PC. Me gusta que cada vez van mejorando los gráficos y se va semejando más a la vida real. Me gusta el hecho de que es un juego abierto por lo que dependiendo de cómo manejes a tu sim, así mismo será la historia que vayas desarrollando. Me gusta esta expansión como todas las demás.
****
I love The Sims since I was a child. The first one I had was The sims 2 for PC. I like that every time they improve the graphics and it is more similar to real life. I like the fact that it is an open game so depending on how you handle your sim, so will be the story you develop. I like this expansion like all the others.
Brittney R.
Ottawa, Ontario
I really love this expansion because it actually changes the dynamic of the game. It doesn't just add new outfits or locations. It completely changes how you play the Sims! I loved the different classes of supernaturals, and the new interactions that come with it. If you are going to pay the money for one expansion, make sure you choose this one!
lily m.
bolton, ON
It's fun at first, this game takes over your life for like a week or two, but at least after that it just got too repetitive. You get to torture your sims, get them jobs, exercise, but for me the game with no end goal is just plain boring. Yeah you get the money, the successful family, but there isn't much more after than.
Lindsay R.
Astorville, ON
One of my favourite expansions for the sims 3. I love playing a witch or fairy the most. I have to literally play this game every Halloween it's a tradition. Like all the new game play options. The new build and buy objects are amazing as well.
Shanelle H.
St Catharines, ON
Gamer Expert Level 1
It's a lot of fun and so many new things to accomplish in the game! I have no complaints about this one! A must buy in my opinion!
Juliette N.
Lalor, Victoria
I can't wait to get dirty little hands on this expansion pack, I'm just worried that i won't do any work after buying it
Karla R.
I have been playing the Sims 3 for a long time now. I have two expansion packs now. I have been wanting another one. is this pack worth buying?
gab c.
Is this game any good?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is it worth getting this expansion?