BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #15 in PC & Mac Games

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kelly S.
Reedsville
I love this expansion pack i get to play with witches, fairies, ghosts, and even vampires and i love it its so awesome
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
As a long time Sims fan, I was super excited for this expansion and I am pleased to say it did not disappoint! Supernatural gives you lots of options for new Sims, new interactions, and all kinds of new challenges within the game. Absolutely awesome!
lily m.
bolton, ON
It's fun at first, this game takes over your life for like a week or two, but at least after that it just got too repetitive. You get to torture your sims, get them jobs, exercise, but for me the game with no end goal is just plain boring. Yeah you get the money, the successful family, but there isn't much more after than.
Brittney R.
Ottawa, Ontario
I really love this expansion because it actually changes the dynamic of the game. It doesn't just add new outfits or locations. It completely changes how you play the Sims! I loved the different classes of supernaturals, and the new interactions that come with it. If you are going to pay the money for one expansion, make sure you choose this one!
Shanelle H.
St Catharines , ON
It's a lot of fun and so many new things to accomplish in the game! I have no complaints about this one! A must buy in my opinion!
Lindsay R.
Astorville, ON
One of my favourite expansions for the sims 3. I love playing a witch or fairy the most. I have to literally play this game every Halloween it's a tradition. Like all the new game play options. The new build and buy objects are amazing as well.
Juliette N.
Lalor, Victoria
I can't wait to get dirty little hands on this expansion pack, I'm just worried that i won't do any work after buying it
Karla R.
I have been playing the Sims 3 for a long time now. I have two expansion packs now. I have been wanting another one. is this pack worth buying?
gab c.
bristol
Is this game any good?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert
Is it worth getting this expansion?