BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #15 in PC & Mac Games

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Who doesnt love Sims . Very interactive although i would say not for children under 16. Has some hard graphic an adult content. Addictive game.
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
I LOVE THIS EXPANSION PACK!!! Okay in this expansion pack you can now be a witch or a fairy! You can even be a werwolf if you want!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I'm so behind I didn't know this existed! I'm excited and will hopefully get it this year!! Better review to follow...
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
Totally obsessed with the sims always will be and always have been.
The best game created so realistic to normal life and the characters you can create are hilarious. The best
Michelle H.
Daly City, CA
Although the supernatural aspect is fun, it's not so fun when you see yourself cloned as another NPC like a townie or a zombie. My sim had a job as a ghostbuster and it was very glitchy. It was no fun trying to go on a date to a restaurant and finding out it was a rabbit hole. I liked going to a community lot and actually interacting with everyone on that lot. Also, I really had hoped for an OPEN FOR BUSINESS expansion, but no. There was less social action I felt in this version also between family, less autonomous affection between sims. Pretty but not my favorite version. I'm looking forward to SIMS 4!
Carolyn M.
Caldwell , ID
I have always been a Sims fan! me and my sister had the very first ones in ps2 and now the detail is so real!
Clarissa N.
This game is so much fun. I remember spending so many hours just playing this game. This game made me get Sims 4 and it was hard to adjust but Sims 3 will always be good. The expansion packs were such nice add ons they made the game great! Good game overall!!
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
Not a huge fan of this expansion pack although I see the appeal. I just don't particularly like it. The different 'types' you can make your sims aren't that interesting and don't have a huge effect on gameplay.
Mary O.
The ability to play as a fairy won this one for me instantly. The town and Gothic items are a little cheesy and everything is pretty stereotypical and cliche, but boy is it fun! lol
achaia f.
huntsville, AL
This expansion pack is packed with goodies and things to do, one of my most favorites out of all of the ones released so far.
The supernatural types that you can play as is a Ghost, Fairy, Werewolf, Vampire or Zombie. Which is a good amount if you ask me. The clothing amount is great, and it has some fashionable items along with it ( If you're into the gothic style- ), the hair is okay though, nothing too much special. You can learn magic spells, and do alchemy with the items that you find in your town.
This pack also comes with a world that has a nice, older and mysterious feel. You'll be busy for hours with the Supernatural expansion pack!
Karla R.
I have been playing the Sims 3 for a long time now. I have two expansion packs now. I have been wanting another one. is this pack worth buying?
gab c.
bristol
Is this game any good?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert
Is it worth getting this expansion?