BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #15 in PC & Mac Games

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

Buy on Target
Mary O.
The ability to play as a fairy won this one for me instantly. The town and Gothic items are a little cheesy and everything is pretty stereotypical and cliche, but boy is it fun! lol
donna s.
Love this game from the sims original. fun to play. building your house, decorating it and building a relationship with your neighborhood or your boyfriend. so many things to do.
Erin M.
RAVENNA, OH
This is my favorite sims expansion in any of their games. This has so many fun options and the houses are beautiful. I love that you can be witches and ghosts and that zombies randomly wander around attacking your plants. Very fun.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Totally obsessed with the sims always will be and always have been.
The best game created so realistic to normal life and the characters you can create are hilarious. The best
sarayna v.
Atco, NJ
I Love this expansion so much I love that I can be a fairy and still have witch powers! I also love walking around with beautiful glittery wings
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Who doesnt love Sims . Very interactive although i would say not for children under 16. Has some hard graphic an adult content. Addictive game.
Kei H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love this expansion pack i just wish there were like banshees and windigos like more in depth but its good with the basic supernatural too
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
I LOVE THIS EXPANSION PACK!!! Okay in this expansion pack you can now be a witch or a fairy! You can even be a werwolf if you want!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Gamer Expert Level 2
I'm so behind I didn't know this existed! I'm excited and will hopefully get it this year!! Better review to follow...
Kelly S.
Reedsville
I love this expansion pack i get to play with witches, fairies, ghosts, and even vampires and i love it its so awesome
Karla R.
I have been playing the Sims 3 for a long time now. I have two expansion packs now. I have been wanting another one. is this pack worth buying?
gab c.
Is this game any good?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is it worth getting this expansion?