BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #15 in PC & Mac Games

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Patience B.
South New Berlin, NY
The Sims supernatural adds many different types of Sims to the game: ghosts, vampires, werewolves, fairies, witches.... It adds the idea of magic, too, which witches and fairies can use at whim, but have to increase their skill at. Alchemy is also a new thing which can have different effects on your sims if you buy or learn how to make the potions. It also adds moon phases.
Bianca M.
Modesto, CA
This is such a great expansion pack. If you're obsessed with supernatural & love The Sims then i recommend you get this game. I love how the fairy can shrink so small & go into the claw machine & get stuff . Make sure you stay indoors when its a full moon because a zombie with bite you unless you have a potion to cure the poor zombaee.
Deborah G.
I started playing The Sims way back with the Sims original games. My plumbob went totally green when I saw this expansion pack! Makin' Magic was one of my favorite expansions for the original game, and this one brings me all that joy in my Sims 3 game. My favorite parts are all the awesome Gothic build features and the ability to play some amazing monster characters. A definite must-add if you are a Sims fanatic.
Chari C.
This is one of the expansion packs that has a lot packed into it. Most other ones don't have as much interactive content. Your sims now can become different fairies, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, and zombies. It also has a few new skills you can learn which add a lot into the game.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Probably the best expansion they have made! So much new content for each of the new supernatural states! Vampires, werewolves, witches, and fairies!

It's a lot of fun and so many new things to accomplish in the game! I have no complaints about this one! A must buy in my opinion!
Erin M.
RAVENNA, OH
This is my favorite sims expansion in any of their games. This has so many fun options and the houses are beautiful. I love that you can be witches and ghosts and that zombies randomly wander around attacking your plants. Very fun.
donna s.
Love this game from the sims original. fun to play. building your house, decorating it and building a relationship with your neighborhood or your boyfriend. so many things to do.
sarayna v.
Atco, NJ
I Love this expansion so much I love that I can be a fairy and still have witch powers! I also love walking around with beautiful glittery wings
Kei H.
I love this expansion pack i just wish there were like banshees and windigos like more in depth but its good with the basic supernatural too
Caroline P.
I love this expansion pack. So spoopy. Worth the money, as most sims expansions are. Add this to your collection.
Karla R.
I have been playing the Sims 3 for a long time now. I have two expansion packs now. I have been wanting another one. is this pack worth buying?
gab c.
bristol
Is this game any good?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert
Is it worth getting this expansion?