BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #15 in PC & Mac Games

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

Buy on Target
Patience B.
South New Berlin, NY
The Sims supernatural adds many different types of Sims to the game: ghosts, vampires, werewolves, fairies, witches.... It adds the idea of magic, too, which witches and fairies can use at whim, but have to increase their skill at. Alchemy is also a new thing which can have different effects on your sims if you buy or learn how to make the potions. It also adds moon phases.
Bianca M.
Modesto, CA
This is such a great expansion pack. If you're obsessed with supernatural & love The Sims then i recommend you get this game. I love how the fairy can shrink so small & go into the claw machine & get stuff . Make sure you stay indoors when its a full moon because a zombie with bite you unless you have a potion to cure the poor zombaee.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
My favorite sims expansion pack! I preordered this and paid the most I've ever paid for a game but it was totally worth it! I don't have much time to play anymore but I try to every chance I get. I love the Halloween feeling of the game... But i love Halloween and creepy stuff so that must be why I like this game so much hahaha
Deborah G.
I started playing The Sims way back with the Sims original games. My plumbob went totally green when I saw this expansion pack! Makin' Magic was one of my favorite expansions for the original game, and this one brings me all that joy in my Sims 3 game. My favorite parts are all the awesome Gothic build features and the ability to play some amazing monster characters. A definite must-add if you are a Sims fanatic.
Chari C.
This is one of the expansion packs that has a lot packed into it. Most other ones don't have as much interactive content. Your sims now can become different fairies, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, and zombies. It also has a few new skills you can learn which add a lot into the game.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Gamer Expert Level 4
Probably the best expansion they have made! So much new content for each of the new supernatural states! Vampires, werewolves, witches, and fairies!

It's a lot of fun and so many new things to accomplish in the game! I have no complaints about this one! A must buy in my opinion!
Clarissa N.
This game is so much fun. I remember spending so many hours just playing this game. This game made me get Sims 4 and it was hard to adjust but Sims 3 will always be good. The expansion packs were such nice add ons they made the game great! Good game overall!!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Gamer Expert Level 3
As a long time Sims fan, I was super excited for this expansion and I am pleased to say it did not disappoint! Supernatural gives you lots of options for new Sims, new interactions, and all kinds of new challenges within the game. Absolutely awesome!
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
Not a huge fan of this expansion pack although I see the appeal. I just don't particularly like it. The different 'types' you can make your sims aren't that interesting and don't have a huge effect on gameplay.
Renee K.
This was the Sims 3 best expansion. EVER. I think this was one of the coolest expansions to ever come out in any game line up. The zombies. The different supernaturals you can play. I totally recommend.
Karla R.
I have been playing the Sims 3 for a long time now. I have two expansion packs now. I have been wanting another one. is this pack worth buying?
gab c.
Is this game any good?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is it worth getting this expansion?