BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #15 in PC & Mac Games

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

Buy on Target*
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
My favorite sims expansion pack! I preordered this and paid the most I've ever paid for a game but it was totally worth it! I don't have much time to play anymore but I try to every chance I get. I love the Halloween feeling of the game... But i love Halloween and creepy stuff so that must be why I like this game so much hahaha
Renee K.
This was the Sims 3 best expansion. EVER. I think this was one of the coolest expansions to ever come out in any game line up. The zombies. The different supernaturals you can play. I totally recommend.
Cindy R.
Chattanooga, TN
This has to be my favorite expansion out of all of the sims 3 expansions. It is a lot like the original sims making magic expansion, only better. You have the option to be a vampire (that's what I always am) a werewolf, faerie, or genie. I love all the fun things that specific characters can do. Me as a vampire, if I go outside while it's sunny out I get unhappy and want to go inside. There is vampuric essence potion to make (I love making my vampire an alchemist.) however it's hard to get and the ingredients are crazy hard to find/get. I am still working on making it!

The sims is one of those games you enjoy making little characters of people you know and making them do things that amuse you. I have lost hours, days playing the sims. (in a good way). This game is wildly fun if you are looking to get just one expansion I would consider this one! If I could only have on expansion I'm not sure if I would pick this one or pets that is a toss up.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
In all honesty, I got this expansion pack dirt cheap so that's why I bought it. I rarely ever used what it came with or the "supernatural aspect". I just found it pointless and annoying. Especially when my characters were out at night and the supernatural tried to come get me. It was more annoying than fun. But if you're into that stuff then it's completely worth it!
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
Hands down this is my favorite Sims expansion pack.  I love the new content and characters you can play: Vampires (my favorite), werewolves, witches, fairies...  This gives you new activities to do and new accomplishments to earn.  I highly recommend it.
Lacey V.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Every time I play this game I create myself as a fairy because I'm kind of the real life Tinkerbell ANYWHO this add on is perfect if you have a very creative imagination. You get to balance a world with mythological creatures and human beings! The possibilities for game play is endless and I was never disappoint with this game
Elizabeth M.
I love the Sims games. Supernatural was one I was very excited about. However, I wish it were more intense. For instance, in Sims 1 there were alot more bonkers things going on. I love ghosts, bizarre science experiment accidents and the like. This brought back some of that aspect. However, I wish there was more.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
This is my favorite sims 3 expansion of all times!! I love you can play a vampire a pixie a werewolf so on theres lots of fun items and it puts a awesome twist on the sims with the characters i lpve it and would suggest it to any sims 3 play even just for the items that comes with it
Kirsten L.
My favorite expansion pack of all time I love all things supernatural and service expansion pack was just the perfect one for me The contents the closing is just amazing it's the best Sims three expansion today LOL
Karla R.
I have been playing the Sims 3 for a long time now. I have two expansion packs now. I have been wanting another one. is this pack worth buying?
gab c.
bristol
Is this game any good?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert
Is it worth getting this expansion?