Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Starter Pack (Win/Mac)

by Electronic Arts

What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and.

Can I make more sims or do I have to make all at the same time
What is your favorite portion of gameplay?
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Starter Pack (Win/Mac)!
3 years ago
I got this at Game stop for about 25 bucks. I've always been a Sims fan since I was little and I wanted to see what the new versions are up to since I haven't played for so long. It's a pretty good deal for 3 games on 1. I think if you want to try out Sims 3 before committing to other games in Sims 3,this is a good one to try. I like that it has so much furniture and new home decor for you to choose from. It's definitely a good play for the price and would keep you busy for awhile.
3 years agoFresno, CA
I cannot explain my love for The Sims. I've played from the very beginning with Sims Complete Collection to the Sims 4 and I'd have to say Sims 3 is my favorite. If you love roleplaying/simulation games, this is the game for you. You can create your own dream family with your dream house and it's just great! Plus, when you get the Sims 3 on PC, you have the online community where people are able to submit their designs and creations and you can download them into your game. $20 for the starter pack? Definitely worth it! I would definitely recommend this game!!
3 years ago
This game is my all time favorite. And very addicting, could play for hours, with so many different expansions. The only problem I've ever had with it is freezing, and appearing to still be working (sounds and movement of the game continuing but overall it's froze and will not let you do anything. ) I've mostly figured out how to avoid this issue but it still does it once and a while.
3 years agoManchester, NH
I love sim it is the best u get to pick ur partnerbiuld ur own cities n towns watch all changes as u city n family grows u can take pics i deffanatly think every one should play this game and i just know u will enjoy its a nice escape from the real world
3 years agoPomona, CA
I bought this because I lost my copy of the base game and needed a new one to load all the games on a new computer. I'm glad I found this at the store because it is such a great deal! I got the base game I needed and two games I didn't have yet all for $20.
3 years agoSpokane Vly, WA
I really love this game. It has been awhile since I have played the Sims but I bought this a few weeks ago and have played it so much! I love the ability to choose the age of my character and customize in what seems like a million different ways. Highly recommend!
4 years agoFort Wayne, IN
I love this because if you have never played before, this pack gives you two extra expansion packs with the game and I like that, rather than just the game itself. You have more things to buy and build their homes with. I would say if your a beginner get this starter pack, don't just buy sims 3 game.
3 years agoGreenville, NC
This is the first Sims 3 game pack I've ever bought. I like how it gives you an expansion pack and a stuff pack to get started. The city in Late Night is so nice and it's perfect for filming Sims 3 movies. It also lets you create vampire sims.
4 years ago
I love this game for the PC! You can customize almost everything and it is virtually endless world that could become addicting and never has a dull moment. This bundle is a good deal on the expansion packs. I would highly suggest this game but caution it is extremely addicting!
2 years ago
I forgot who bought this for me but I knew I was the happiest person in the world. These packs were great. So great that I wanted more πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸŒΉβœ¨βœ¨ Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Starter Pack (Win/Mac)