BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

• Can I make more sims or do I have to make all at the same time 4 Answers
  • What is your favorite portion of gameplay?9 Answers
Linda X.
Fresno, CA
I cannot explain my love for The Sims. I've played from the very beginning with Sims Complete Collection to the Sims 4 and I'd have to say Sims 3 is my favorite. If you love roleplaying/simulation games, this is the game for you. You can create your own dream family with your dream house and it's just great! Plus, when you get the Sims 3 on PC, you have the online community where people are able to submit their designs and creations and you can download them into your game. $20 for the starter pack? Definitely worth it! I would definitely recommend this game!!
Alice W.
I got this at Game stop for about 25 bucks. I've always been a Sims fan since I was little and I wanted to see what the new versions are up to since I haven't played for so long. It's a pretty good deal for 3 games on 1. I think if you want to try out Sims 3 before committing to other games in Sims 3,this is a good one to try. I like that it has so much furniture and new home decor for you to choose from. It's definitely a good play for the price and would keep you busy for awhile.
Alana R.
This game is my all time favorite. And very addicting, could play for hours, with so many different expansions. The only problem I've ever had with it is freezing, and appearing to still be working (sounds and movement of the game continuing but overall it's froze and will not let you do anything. ) I've mostly figured out how to avoid this issue but it still does it once and a while.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I really love this game. It has been awhile since I have played the Sims but I bought this a few weeks ago and have played it so much! I love the ability to choose the age of my character and customize in what seems like a million different ways. Highly recommend!
Jessica B.
Manhattan, KS
I bought this because I lost my copy of the base game and needed a new one to load all the games on a new computer. I'm glad I found this at the store because it is such a great deal! I got the base game I needed and two games I didn't have yet all for $20.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
This starter pack is more fun than just the main sims game, plus bundling will save you money.
Bahare K.
Las vegas, NV
I bought this starter pack a few months ago and I can't stop playing, it's an amazing pack of you want to get into sims or get back to it
The three games that come with it are amazing for starting and it's only $20 for all three games, so it's a steal!
Sara H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this because if you have never played before, this pack gives you two extra expansion packs with the game and I like that, rather than just the game itself. You have more things to buy and build their homes with. I would say if your a beginner get this starter pack, don't just buy sims 3 game.
Jordan D.
I love this game for the PC! You can customize almost everything and it is virtually endless world that could become addicting and never has a dull moment. This bundle is a good deal on the expansion packs. I would highly suggest this game but caution it is extremely addicting!
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
Sims is reaching I play it for hours. Sims three is not that great. I like some of the new features like not having to go to town to get clothes but it's not that great.
Bella M.
What is your favorite portion of gameplay?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Can I make more sims or do I have to make all at the same time