BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #55 in PC & Mac Games

• Does this game work on Windows 10?1 Answers
  • What are your favorite extra items and additions?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dehonna J.
Oh my goodness!! When I bought this expansion pack, I literally when nus with it. I couldn't stop playing sim for a while when I got it. I can't wait until Sims 4 has a expansion pack like this!! 😍🙌🌹✨✨ Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Showtime (Win/Mac)
Stephanie V.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This expansion was alright, I felt like everything that came with this expansion should have been included in Late Night. I think the only thing I really enjoyed was the look of the new world, Starlight Shores. All of the new careers are in the entertainment industry and like I said previously I just felt like it would have fit in better in Late Night.
Candace K.
This was a decent expansion pack, I was thinking it was going to be similar to how The Sims Superstar expansion was, but it isn't. You can make 3 new career paths, a magician, an acrobat, and a singer. I haven't really played much in the careers because they glitch out a lot and then the sim is stuck on stage and you have to restart from your last save. Also, the creepy magician music sometimes follows my sim home and it won't stop. It's a very glitchy game. I do like that sims can sing and play guitar simultaneously but you can't perform as a band which is unfortunate.
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
I am a very big fan of the sims... however i think this game needs a lot of improvements.. there are new places to go out in the city but i was expecting like actual shows. Not just go pay for it and not be able to get in with your sim. So i would say you don't really need to buy it
Joyce L.
Keene, NH
This harkens back to the Sims 1 celebrity expansion (forgot what it is called), but I miss those diva activities like going to the spa, working at a movie studio, going for photoshoots etc. Showtime lets you work wherever though, and I love the singer career the most.
Jessica M.
I love the jobs this ep offers and the idea of it. I just feel like it is hard to pursue these careers outside of the town it comes with. It is still a little unrealistic in starlight shores. I do enjoy having this game.
Madi M.
Delphos, OH
I love the Sims 3 but this expansion pack really just wasn't my cup of tea. I never play with this expansion pack anymore. I think that all this stuff should have been included with Latenight but thats just my opinion
Matthew F.
This is one of the best Sims 3 expansions. I love the architecture of the 'rabbit hole' buildings, especially the school. The careers are the main focus and it is easy for your sims to make lots of money. Later down the line, it does get annoying though.
Melissa B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love The Sims since the day I first started playing when the 1st game came out all those years ago. I enjoyed this one very much and the new objects and activities makes it interesting.
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY
I love all the SIMS games they are very good to past time and keeps your attention for a long time. The fact that you can create your own people is just awesome.
Riel Monet A.
Vancouver , BC
Is this expansion worth buying? I'm considering purchasing it however haven't fully decided yet?
Shagufta H.
Did you enjoy this EP? If not, why?
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Gamer Expert Level 3
What are your favorite extra items and additions?
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Gamer Expert Level 3
Does this game work on Windows 10?