BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #2 in PC & Mac Games

Let your sims swim in the ocean on a hot summer day, bob for apples in the autumn leaves, test their snowboarding skill on the half pipe, or welcome spring showers with a walk in the rain and a colorful umbrella. All-new activities, like soccer, and big seasonal festivals and celebrations bring the spirit of each season to life. Your sims can pucker up at the kissing booth at the spring festival, or see what halloween surprises await in the haunted house. Dress for the weather with seasonal fashions from sun dresses to raincoats and snow gear. With new foods, dĂŠcor and weather effects, your sims can enjoy the bounty and beauty of... see more...

Emily J.
I absolutely love this pack! Not only are seasons added, so many fun events are also added which makes the game more realistic and fun:)
To begin, in this game, we now have snow and every of weather condition you could possibly think of. You could take a dip in the ocean or even go to the summer festival to skate.
Do I recommend this pack?
Yes! I feel like it is one of the main packs in the sims you should have before playing. It honestly just shapes the game. Additionally, it is only $20, which is a pretty cheap price:)
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Gamer Expert
I love the sims 3 seasons expansion pack. All the details they put into this. The winter activites you can do. Ice skating, building a snowman,snowboarding. The fall winter summer spring festivals where you can go in the haunted house, buy and carve pumpkins, eat foods for the seasons,have a family picture taken etc. I would highly recommend it.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Great priced! Awesome game! I love the sims and always have! I grew up playing the sims games and they are so much fun! I highly recommend buying this game and playing it as a stress relief! That’s what I do! Great game! One of my top favorites!
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Gamer Expert
I love the seasons expansion pack! The different weather and changing other seasons (along with seasonal activities , e.i building a snow man, raking leaves) is awesome! I would recommend to others to play!
Jessica A.
This game has been out for a while so it is easy to find for a good price. I like this expansion pack a lot because it makes the Sims world seem even more real. The weather is very realistic and there are a lot of special events surrounding the seasons, like snow days and decorations for fall and winter holidays. There are new clothes with this expansion pack and fun new activities like playing in the snow and racking leaves. You also have the ability to pick one season and stay in it or turn off certain weather elements etc. Overall a great expansion for any Sims fan.
Chelsie L.
I have every Sims 3 & 4 ever made.
This was my absolute favorite expansion for the Sims 3. I like how it gave the world a different aspect & every season came with its own set of things to do & see & play around with. In my opinion this was one of the most complex expansions The Sims creators have ever made. Winter was my favorite season in the game. I love that it looked like a Christmas Wonderland, all white & snowy. I loved all the sports & activities that were incorporated in all the seasons, I think that's what made this expansion most fun.
Crystal G.
Gamer Expert
Ever since I started playing the Sims entertainment I have longed for a realistic feel and vibe to the game such as weather changes and holiday interaction. This pack gives you that! I can't begin to explain the detail and realistic feel of each season change. And the best part after that aspect is that you can make the seasons last as long as you want them to or just have a single season all throughout your playing.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Gamer Expert
I will say this was one of my favorites and I used this one more than any of the others. I loved the items that came with it. Like all games there is always room for improvement but this one didn't disappoint me. I would recommend this one if you want to have different seasons and anything that came along with it like the decorations and clothing.
Yennifer R.
Personally one of my favorite expansion packs. You really get the run for your money with this expansion pack. It brings all the crazy cool benefits that every different season has. The price is very affordable and I hight recommend this to all my sims 3 fans. Without this expansion pack you're not living the whole sim experience.
Brittany P.
I love this expansion pack! I thought it was the cutest thing ever and really made it feel more realistic because of weather changes and seasons. I loved the little events they had in the park every season and being able to build igloos was so fun! I would totally recommend this expansion pack!
Dreama R.
Paris, KY
Is this a good game for a ten year old?
Randi F.
Olla, LA
What's your favorite season with this expansion pack? I'm quite fond of Fall! The spooky house, the pumpkin patch, and you get to Trick-or-Treat!
Bry S.
Tallaght,Dublin
Whats your favorite expansion pack for this game mines a tie between pets and supernatural 😭😭
Jessica M.
I've never played a SIMS game are they fun?
maya t.
Does this game portray all of the seasons pretty well? Is there new deaths associated with the different times of the year?