BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

The Sims 3 Plus Showtime includes both The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Showtime expansion pack in one. Create your perfect Sim and roam the streets of downtown Sunset Valley, or venture into a new world of Starlight Shores and live the rags to riches story with your Sims as singers, acrobats, magicians, and even moonlight as DJs. Watch your Sims rise to fame - or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims. New optional features allow you to share experiences and connect to friends and other fans of The Sims like never before. Send your Sim into a friend's game using the all-new optional SimPort feature to perform in their world, book gigs in their town, go on tour and be reviewed. Along the way, earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game messages. Post your Sims' successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists and send gifts, search for new friends and share memories all through in-game news feeds, messages, and e-cards.

Melissa G.
New Jersey
This was a fun expansion pack to have. There were cool little bonuses to this as well. Thinking about it now, I don't know if I would've gotten this again. But just to have an add on to your game it was cool to have. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking to have some cool add-ons to your Sims three version game.
Lady M.
Trinity, NC
By far the greatest of all sims games, the sims 3 gives you the ability to play God better than ever. I have spent hours being the worst care taker ever, locking a sim in a room and then catching it on fire, getting a sim married and then hooking up with ever other sim in town. This game gives you the ability to be the crappy person you have always wanted to be, what's not to love?
Sarah C.
The ability to play God! What isn't to love? This game all too quickly became my summer obsession. I watched them grow, fall in love, give birth, I helped many of them meet their untimely end. Sealing their fate in ways such as fires, drowning, and starvation. I decorated, destroyed and did it all over again.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
Not very fun. There's is nowhere for them to really live. I am too lazy to build my own complex. Also I don't understand the job portion like it is just too hard to play.
Mary Ellen  P.
Bloomington, IN
Showtime is one of my least favorites. It's really hard to increase job skills in order to get better gigs. I love the apartment living, but it's hard to build your own.
Ilze G.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I used to play this game all the time! I loved it but it could take the whole day and I wouldn't even realize how long I have been playing! So addicting!!
Allison H.
This product is great! I play it all the time on my computer and I've gotten it for all my friends. I usually buy all the sims games on the regular.
Kaley A.
Differen, interesting, and addicting! I can easily let several hours pass by playing the Sims 3, and this expansion pack only makes the game better!
Angel I.
Love this game but just like reality television it can become very addictive and before you know it the whole evening is gone!
kristen i.
Brooklyn, NY
i always loved the sims, i used to make my brother by me every one when it first came out wish i still had the original one