BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #49 in PC & Mac Games

Buy on Walmart
  • "really fun way to pass time." in 1 review
  • "Although in real life I absolutely adore my pets, pets on the Sims games are very, very needy" in 1 review
  • "The pets on here are so much fun to have." in 1 review
  • "I thought Sims 3 alone was a fantastic game, but it got even better with pets." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite expansion pack for any sims game." in 1 review
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is a very fun customizable game that you can play for hours and hours. I like listening to them speak their language lol.
catherine f.
I love really love this game the sims is the on of my favorites games and i like it really this game for me and my family
Marina M.
Very fun game! Unfortunately it crashes often and even deletes games. As long as you save very often it turns out okay.
Erica J.
Tomball, TX
It's a good time. Can become very addicting. I think sims games are all pretty similar, but they are fun nonetheless
Christina V.
My favorite sims 3 extension pack! I love animals and I love having all the little cute fluffers running around.
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
I love Sims! Every game is awesome and fun to play I love the new one sims 4 get way to unbore yourself.
Melanie L.
Ceres, CA
Really fun way to pass time. being able to customize your own world, who wouldn't want that??
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
This is my favorite expansion pack for any sims game. I mean come on, who doesn't love pets?
Angelica S.
The pets on here are so much fun to have. But like real pets they need love all the time.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
I love the Sims and now my people have animals. I really enjoy this feature in the game.