BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #49 in PC & Mac Games

Buy on Target*
  • "really fun way to pass time." in 1 review
  • "Although in real life I absolutely adore my pets, pets on the Sims games are very, very needy" in 1 review
  • "The pets on here are so much fun to have." in 1 review
  • "I thought Sims 3 alone was a fantastic game, but it got even better with pets." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite expansion pack for any sims game." in 1 review
Mary S.
Orlando, FL
Sims Pets is a lot of fun being able to create all kinds of cute animals including horses, dogs, and cats! They are sometimes hard to handle, but great nonetheless
Jeanette M.
Lakewood, WA
Fun game and I like the addition of pets. But it was really time consuming. You will need to be able to set aside hours if you want to get anywhere in this game.
Sarah M.
"Must down load the pets from the sight you down load the sims. Just an FYI"
over all great game I really like the whole SIMS concept !!! I play SIMS on my cell phone I really enjoy it The app is free but worth buying for a video game console i would recommend this to you !!
Guadalupe S.
We actually had this game but its harder to understand then sim 3 sims 3 is a lot funner to play I haven't played all sims but i m a true fan of sims.
Sam M.
Super addictive. Definitely won't be able to go back to normal Sims now that I've played the Pets version, because creating pets is just so fun!
Kayna B.
Tyler, TX
I have always enjoyed these games. They are fun and I have almost all of them. joining in on the online fun is awesome too! worth the buy!
Chelsey H.
Willoughby , OH
I love sims pets!!! What's better than having a family and pets! It makes the family complete. I love that you can have Multiple animals.
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
I thought Sims 3 alone was a fantastic game, but it got even better with pets. Who wouldn't love a pet or three?! Wonderful expansion!
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
I am totally addicted to The sims!!!!!! It is seriously the best game ever. Playing the role of god, ahaha, who doesn't love that.
Marena P.
Toda la vida los Sims ha sido mi juego favorito, siento que aunque crezca lo seguire jugando y me seguire divirtiendo. Me encanta