BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #49 in PC & Mac Games

Buy on Target*
  • "really fun way to pass time." in 1 review
  • "Although in real life I absolutely adore my pets, pets on the Sims games are very, very needy" in 1 review
  • "The pets on here are so much fun to have." in 1 review
  • "I thought Sims 3 alone was a fantastic game, but it got even better with pets." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite expansion pack for any sims game." in 1 review
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Who could have thought they'd get better than controlling people.. now we can control our pets too! So fun! I love it. You have the ability to create many new skills and make all sorts of furry friends and even some not furry ones.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great.
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
Sims 2 Pets was amazing enough.. then they added horses, different breeds, unicorns, deer, raccoon, I love the diversity and all of the designs and new things that came with. Totally worth the money and would recommend this game to any gamer.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I loved Sims Pets, But Sims Pets Plus upped the level so much! I really enjoyed being able to build stables and buy horses. The animation is really great too. EA Does a wonderful job with all its Sims installments, this surely was not a disappointment.
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
I'm in absolute love with the sims !!! i could spend days playing this game non stop... i think is worth it to have because you get more additions to your game plus other paces to visit in the city !! and more badges to win.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Although I haven't played this game in awhile I have always loved it. It is very fun and cool to also have pets as part of your virtual family just like in real life. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Gamer Expert Level 3
I fell in love with The Sims 3 Pets and have played it for years now! Engaging, creative and fun. I love building houses or customizing Sims and pets! I'd recommend this game to anyone! Very addictive!
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I absolutely love the Sims. I don't just about every version as well as all the expansion packs. Although in real life I absolutely adore my pets, pets on the Sims games are very, very needy
Sarah R.
I loved this addition! The pets made the game a little more exciting, and even challenging. It added a little more excitement, you got more house hold items for your sims, and new actions!
Danielle F.
Another expansion to the sims3!! This was a great one. I love how you can add a pet to the family and customize the pet to your liking. Great addition to the game