Electronic Arts The Sims 3 (PlayStation 3)

by Electronic Arts

In The Sims 3 for consoles, create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim get lucky, bless them with instant beauty or curse them with an epic fail. But use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results!

Is this game good ?
Does this work like it would on a pc?
A lot of people have said this is their favorite sims game, even more so than sims 4. Is this true? Should I get 3 instead of 4?
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 3 (PlayStation 3)!
How would you rate this product?
Pueblo, CO
This game is so much fun! I used to play on PC, but since I've played on PS3 I've pretty much stuck to it. It's a simple platform and the loading time is less than on PC.
I love this game. So many different options. It's a little different from the PC version but not for worse. Would recommend people to try it out. Worth looking into!
Fort Worth , TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
This has to be my favorite game!! The options on this is better than 4. Although I play 4 more these days. I just some of 3 features they would add to 4.
I love this game but it's so hard for me to find it in stores. My friends and I used to play this game when we were younger.
Fort Wayne , IN
Love this game. Played it a lot until Sims 4 came out on the computer. Fun fun game and I can spend all day on this game.
Why is this game so addicting?? I have way too much fun playing this. If you are a sims can you will love The Sims 3!
Love this game! Just wish it was more like the computer version. I played this for like 2 months straight.
Louisville , KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Not the best Sims game I’ve played but it’s also not the worst. I feel like more could of been added
Este juego me encanta siempre es muy entretenido y divertido y sobre todo adictivo. Lo recomiendo
I still play this game to this day. Plenty of tips to help you out and a lot of opportunities to do with your sims! I recreated the Gallagher family from Shameless and I found it so entertaining because your can alter their personality to suit the character. Yes I'm a nerd lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...