Electronic Arts The Sims 3 (PlayStation 3)

In earlier Sims games, players interact with a household of virtual computer people. In The Sims 3, players interact with an entire neighborhood. Instead of playing each family discretely on its individual lot, players can now take their characters anywhere in town - to a friend's house, out to a restaurant, to a favorite park, or even to work. No matter which Sim the player is currently following, however, all the characters in the neighborhood are active whenever the game is being played. Events that take place on the other side of town can have an effect on situations all across the neighborhood, just as the player's characters may influence the rest of the community with their actions (or inaction). Sims are now quick to pull out their mobile phones and keep one another informed, even if only about the latest gossip. The Create-A-Sim system in the Sims 3 refines the powerful tools featured in the Sims 2. Players have much more finely graduated control over many physical aspects of the characters they create. For example, a slider allows a choice of any size and shape between rail-thin and very overweight, instead of offering only three set body types, and a second slider controls the character's muscularity. To a greater degree than the previous game's character editor, the new tools give players the power to create recognizable Sim versions of people they know (or would like to know). Sims personalities are now determined by up to five distinguishing traits, such as hot headed, conversationalist, clumsy, great cook, slob, good sense of humor, and even neurotic or paranoid. Players can choose from more than 60 available traits when they create each new Sim.

Buy on Walmart
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great.
Amanda L.
This game is the best. Let me just say I've been playing sims since I was in elementary school. It was actually the first game I installed on my very first laptop! It's a game you can play for hours. I know I invested a lot of time playing in this virtual world. It really shows how there are no limits to what you can do in the game. I love that I can customize a sim or create a home from scracth using my own imagination. Additionally the separate expansion packs add to the fun but are not needed as the base game is fun in itself. It's a simple to use game and you'll never be bored.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Let me start off by saying the Sims was my very first game ever I am so happy that I had it when I was very young I mean the game is like real life you know you have to find a career and buy a house make a family and meet all your goals and there's even longtime goals as well I love this game I still play the Sims now
Leslie J.
Hollywood , Fl
Sims has been one of my favorite games since I was in middle school beggingg my mom to let me play the game. I have owned so many sims games. Seriously you will not go wrong by buying this.
Shannon F.
Many hours of play were had with this game. Not as extensive as the PC and Mac versions of course, but honestly there is so much to do even without all the add-ons. Controls are easy, and the game loaded pretty fast.
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
I love this game. the sims have been around forever and only continue to get better. I used to play with my son, but now that he's 23 I'm stuck playing alone...which is OK :)
Luna M.
This is actually a very fun game you can get hook and keep playing it all day and night. This game doesn't get boring
Stephanie S.
Saint James, MO
I absolutely love this game. I find it very entertaining and fun to play. it's a great game to pass the time with.
Lory A.
Elizabeth , NJ
it is a very fun game and you can play this game at any age. it is so fun to with the missions and everything.
Sheridan W.
Like reliving my childhood. some of the stuff is different but once you figure it out it's like old times.