Electronic Arts The Sims 3 (PlayStation 3) uploaded by Elsie R.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

In The Sims 3 for consoles, create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim get lucky, bless them with instant beauty or curse them with an epic fail. But use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results!

Alishia C.
Buffalo, NY
This game is awesome. The graphics are really good. There is a build your own pool tool in the build and buy mode which I love. You can have a baby, a toddler, young adult, adult, and elder. It's awesome. Plus awesome karma powers.
Autumn H.
Chattanooga, TN
the sims has been one of my absolute favorite games to play since i was a kid. it's insane how addicting it can get. it's a little pricey, but when you think of the hours upon hours of fun you'll have with it, it's well worth it.
Elsie R.
Woodbury, NJ
I'm not very fond of The Sims 3 for the PS3. I just don't find it has fun as the PC version. You can only create one household from what I know which I find to be silly. For me it just gets boring to play after a while.
Michaela S.
Knoxville, TN
This game is actually really fun for the PS3 !! I also played it in the wii and PC and I personally thought it was awful. I was afraid the PS3 would be awful but it totally WASNT! I recommend this game 100%.
Newsha P.
Alpharetta, GA
Best game. Ever. You can only get So creative with this!! I used to play it all the time with my sisters and I would have the mods for the game like the seasons and other different extensions! I recommend this to creative people.
Daniela V.
I love the sims!!! Since I have 12 years old I have been playing this game ! I remember the first sims I played was on my computer and I was so fascinated! This game allows me to develop mi creativity to design ... And y didn't know but many year after I became an architect and I'm so glad that sims was my window to develop my skills without I even know hahaha . For me this its not only a simple game ! it's a tool for life how also it's really fun and help us in many ways probably we didn't know . Best Game Ever!!!!
Courtney S.
Let me start off by saying that I love every Sims game, I have played on almost all platforms. With that being said, The Sims 3 for PS3 is outstanding! I played for a couple hours last night and didn't want to stop! It takes some getting used to at first because I am used to playing on PC but after a while I got the hang of it. I highly recommend RPG lovers to try this game!
Ashley L.
ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
My husband and I love The Sims! I played the first game ages ago, and this last PS release is just as fun! Obviously the graphics have improved over the years, as well as options for your Sims. I could lose an entire day just designing characters and their homes to get started.
Ali B.
White Lake, MI
I grew up playing the Sims. as much as I loved Sims 2 collection, this one is more modern and the add on packs are awesome! I have say and played this game for hours on end and still not sick of it. One of the few games I will indulge myself in.
David M.
Gamer Expert Level 4
Great game to play on PS3 if you have a family to create andb to get jobs you need to play this game me my wife played the game together and it was fun she watches me and tells me what needs to be done in the game n tell me how to decorate our house LOL
Kelsey G.
Andalusia, AL
Does this work like it would on a pc?
Nash G.
alajuela
You guys think is the best sims ever?
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I've never played sims on PlayStation. Is it better or worse than the PC version? Pros and Cons?
Adrianna S.
Is this game good ?
Shannon D.
I have been wondering if this game is just as good on a ps3 like it is on a laptop? I love playing the sims, I miss playing it.