BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I really loved this expansion at first but after a while I got over it. The town it comes with, Appaloosa Plains, is nice but sometimes feels a little small, lot-wise. I like the idea of the minor pets (turtles, rodents, birds, snakes) but they get boring quickly. The cats look a little creepy to me and are boring for the most part. The dogs are better, some breeds look a little funky though, and you can interact with them more. Horses, obviously, have the most you can do with them. As for CAS and buy/build, those items are a little too equestrian-themed for me and they lack variety. But as an animal lover, I sill love this expansion and always give my Sims a dog or two.
Charlotte W.
Putnam, CT
Now I'm a hardcore Sims lover from the beginning... but this game was poorly done. I STILL PLAY IT A LOT! However, it was limited and the graphics were wonky. I still play mostly because I like the way the map layout and the loading screens (or lack of them I should say) worked. It could have used more customization for the characters and pets and it could have been graphically nicer. But in all honesty it was a huge step up from the former console Sims games from like the PlayStation 2, so I give them that.
Brandi C.
Springfield, MA
Ugh... I love this game! I could play for hours. I love this game because it has a variety of customisation for an XBOX game. I also like the fact that it's a simulation game, those are my favorite kind. And the best part about this one, PETS! You can be a cat, my favorite animal, haha.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
By far my favorite expansion pack. There's just something about the game that feels incomplete until I have little animals running around. The options are endless and adopting pets is so much fun. I love the strays. I love the collecting. it's great.
Megan A.
Logansport, IN
Love this game. I like how you can play without spending money. You can buy upgrades but don't have to. There are lots of details you can chance to make the game more fun. If you like any of the sims you'll prolly like this one too. Graphics are awesome too. :)
Katey H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This game is incredibly fun! Making and taking care of pets is a really interesting addition. Sometimes it makes the game glitch, because they count the pets as another Sims. It slowed my PC down a little, but it's still great!
Krystal M.
I love every sims game and its no surprise that i love this game too. it is amazing to be able to play a game that you can customize to be something you enjoy all the way. you can choose your pets and adopt!
Ren M.
Munhall, PA
This expansion is fun for about a month until you get tired of having to always pay attention to the pet. You have to always watch to make sure they're not peeing on something or clawing something.
Nikki M.
Awesome expansion pack! I love that you can adjust your pet manually and get almost exactly how you want them to look like. Also love the unicorns, there should be more magical creatures
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
This was one of the best add-ons for Sims 3! It was awesome to be able to have pets. You could have a dog, cat, or horse. It was fun to care for and make your pets.