Electronic Arts The Sims 3: Pets (PlayStation 3) uploaded by Simone B.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
My daughter will not stop playing this game. In this Sims version, you have pets and can control what your pet does. You definitely get your money's worth in play time since there's lot to do. It is fun and would recommend it to any gamers who loved the previous Sims version.
Simone B.
Bremerton, WA
I love this game! I can literally sit and play it for hours! my husband got my this after we found out our apt. didn't allow pets. this game is so much fun and there's so many ways to customize your sims and pets too!
Kari B.
Atkinson, IL
I love this game. When I first got interested in the series so I eventually played them all at one point. Definitely enjoyed the fact that the pets we added! Maybe don't make it seem so digitalized? Would recommend.
Des S.
Okay: 3 stars without cheat codes. 5 stars with cheat codes. There's a lot of replay value no matter what. Now it's affordable, but back then it was expensive. There's definitely room for improvement. All in all, would recommend to other gamers.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
Sims are great. everyone loves them! who hasn't played sims game? but i mean this one was okkkk, they're just petsss.. but needless to say, i have still played
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
This game is ok. its not as great as other sims but you get what you pay for. if you are looking for something just to dink around with its alright.
Awa T.
Meh, they're just pets. Not my favorite The Sims expansion but it's ok, after a while they all get old 'cause you've explored all the new options.
Tabitha G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Can't go wrong with sims! This game is only for people who like to create an alternate life. It's fun to change the way you perceive life!
Sara W.
Clinton, SC
So much fun and very cute. I just wish I had more time to play it. I love the different options it gives though.
Brianna J.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Since I love pets I enjoy playing the sims 3 pets game. It is easy and fun to play on the PS3.