Electronic Arts The Sims 3: Pets Expansion Pack (Win/Mac)

Find video games at Target.com! Create perfect - or imperfect pets, from loyal dogs to daring kitties and determine their looks and personality traits. Then take control of these pets and experience the world from their perspective. Enjoy a little mischief by destroying furniture or impress others by mastering new skills like hunting. Embark on adventures with your sims and their pets, like uncovering relics and solving mysteries. With control of your pets, you can enjoy whole new ways to enrich or mess with your sims' lives! With a variety of breeds and creative ways to customize your sims' pets, create unique dogs and cats with limitless possibilities! Wield control.

Is this expansion any good?
Who else was hype when they heard that you'll be able to have horses in this game??
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 3: Pets Expansion Pack (Win/Mac)!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is a must have for your Sims! Pets make the world a better place and so why leave them out of a virtual world? When the base game was released I knew there was a Pets expansion in the works since it was so popular with the Sims 2! I love being able to have the pets I only could dream of having!
Shanice C.
Marana, AZ
Such a fun game with pets and varieties. Had so much fun. Would love to play games like this again
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Gamer Expert Level 3
5,402 reviews
My daughter was addicted to all of the Sims games!!! She is sad they don't work anymore on her computer. She loved them and had so much fun on them. I think they are actually a learning process. I would recommend them #techie #gamer #familytim
Veronica S.
1,210 reviews
This is a really nice expansion cd for the sims. It offers fun items. I absolutely loved being able to have pets. This was a must have addition to the sims game.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Purchased at: Target
This was one of my favorite sims 3 expansions. Im a big fan of the sims. I’ve been playing it since it launched like twenty years ago and I loved the customizable and playable pets not this. The sims 4 iteration has more custom options but you can’t play the game as your pets
Ashley C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Target
I liked this one a lot too there isn’t a lot of negative things to say about the sims tbh
Kristen D.
Pickerington, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
This was my favorite sims expansion. The pets are even customizable! Cats, horses and dogs that can be made as family members and added to the game.
Danielle S.
Richlands, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
I am an animal lover so this was of course the first expansion I ever bought for sims 3. I wasn't dissapointed I was pretty impressed with the wide range of customization options! I was able to make a dog that looked just like my real dog!
Dehonna J.
When Sims 3 added this expansion pack I was in tears 👌 It made the game even better than it already was. Electronic Arts The Sims 3: Pets Expansion Pack (PC Games)
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I got this the day it came out. It is kind of fun for them to have pets... I haven't played enough to try all the animals... It is hard to get the animals to interact with eachother enough to become friends. Still working on that.