Electronic Arts The Sims 3: Pets Expansion Pack (Win/Mac)

Find video games at Target.com! Create perfect - or imperfect pets, from loyal dogs to daring kitties and determine their looks and personality traits. Then take control of these pets and experience the world from their perspective. Enjoy a little mischief by destroying furniture or impress others by mastering new skills like hunting. Embark on adventures with your sims and their pets, like uncovering relics and solving mysteries. With control of your pets, you can enjoy whole new ways to enrich or mess with your sims' lives! With a variety of breeds and creative ways to customize your sims' pets, create unique dogs and cats with limitless possibilities! Wield control.

Is this expansion any good?
Who else was hype when they heard that you'll be able to have horses in this game??
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 3: Pets Expansion Pack (Win/Mac)!
2 months agoAtlanta, GA
Pets was super cute for the Sims 3. They had very cute animals and a pr etty nice variety as well. Your animals could do alot of different things that made the expansion a pretty good one however, as much as I wanted pets I will say that eventually I honestly stopped giving my Sims pets. I more so prefer the option on the game but I am a single person household type of person lol. If u see this I create downloadable content for the Sims 4 just check out my Instagram @new_luxurious_sims4
2 months agoBurleson, TX
I like the flow of sims 3 better than 4, and adding furry friends is fun. Sometimes it can glitch on adoption and building a veterinary clinic was trying at first, but overall it's a good game...especially when they go on sale.
6 months ago
Electronic Arts The Sims 3: Pets Expansion Pack (Win/Mac) uploaded by Sarah M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The pets pack is great! There are so many ways to customize the pets. So if you're trying to recreate your real life pets it's very possible and pretty close to the real deal. The horses are a really fun bonus as well. The furniture that came with this pack are some of my favorites as well!
10 months agoMillmont, PA
MY first though was yay horses!  And what made it better is all the custom content you can get online to make not only just the horses realistic, but the dogs and cats as well!  IF you're an equine fanatic like myself this is one game to purchase, especially if you're into realism and like customizing the heck out of your animals.
2 years ago
This is a really nice expansion cd for the sims. It offers fun items. I absolutely loved being able to have pets. This was a must have addition to the sims game.
3 years ago
If I could rate it higher I would! I love love LOVE this expansion pack. This is honestly one of the greatest expansions sims ever came out with. The ability to own a pet is the greatest. It really completes the game and makes you feel like you're taking care of a loving family and a complete one. Owning a pet really matters and I loved being able to take care of them. I still remember the first ever sims pets. One of the greatest memories of my life. So nostalgic. The graphics have gotten so much better I can't wait to see the sims 4 graphics for this game!
2 years agoWinnsboro , SC
I didn't realize how much you could adjust your character including animals in this game. The only thing I really had an issue with was how they determine how much money you get. Also where is the variety of clothing. I can adjust everything on body of an animal but I can't have or make my own flannel colored shirt? Anyways it also made me want to buy the Fantasy Pack as well but those things are kind of expensive whenever you got bills to pay.
3 years ago
I really thought I was going to enjoy this expansion pack but in the end I was really disappointed. My game has some sort of glitch where all of the pets just look distorted and it honestly makes them look like really scary creatures. I think my favorite part of this pack was the horses because you can race with them and make some money if you place. I also thought the town was really beautiful.
3 years agoGainesville , GA
This is my favorite expansion for Sims 3. I have a soft spot for animals in games and it ended up just enhancing the game. It was definitely worth the money to add a little furry pal. I would recommend this to any Sims lover who wants some extra life in their game.
8 months agoHudson
This is a must if you love animals. It lets you create your own cat, dog or horse, and customize them based on what you want or to just pick a breed. It gives you new pet related furniture items based on your pets and you can also purchase smaller animals. It gives you animal related lifetime wishes and you can even ride your horse around and practice jumps!