BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Putnam, CT
Now I'm a hardcore Sims lover from the beginning... but this game was poorly done. I STILL PLAY IT A LOT! However, it was limited and the graphics were wonky. I still play mostly because I like the way the map layout and the loading screens (or lack of them I should say) worked. It could have used more customization for the characters and pets and it could have been graphically nicer. But in all honesty it was a huge step up from the former console Sims games from like the PlayStation 2, so I give them that.
Mel G.
Mel G.
Burlington , Ontario
This game is very good.. I like being able to manoeuvre the pets and there feelings.. I would refer this game to anyone who likes this type of game
Ayriel S.
Ayriel S.
Sydney
This wasn't my favorite sim game but I thought that the whole pet thing was pretty neat. It's so cool how many species of dog and cat they have available.
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Loved this expansion pack, I loved how cute all the pets are and all of the interactions.