BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Amber J.
Amber J.
North bend , OR
I love all the pets it's my 2# favorite extension pack for sims 3 all the pets are so cute x3
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Awesome expansion pack! I love that you can adjust your pet manually and get almost exactly how you want them to look like. Also love the unicorns, there should be more magical creatures
Ren M.
Ren M.
Homestead, PA
This expansion is fun for about a month until you get tired of having to always pay attention to the pet. You have to always watch to make sure they're not peeing on something or clawing something.
Katey H.
Katey H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This game is incredibly fun! Making and taking care of pets is a really interesting addition. Sometimes it makes the game glitch, because they count the pets as another Sims. It slowed my PC down a little, but it's still great!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
This was one of the best add-ons for Sims 3! It was awesome to be able to have pets. You could have a dog, cat, or horse. It was fun to care for and make your pets.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
This game is so addicting. I play it for hours. It's fun to make your own family and everything
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
So addicting once you start playing you don't want to stop. I can play this for hours and never get bored.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Gamer Expert
I bought this for my xbox but I was never really a fan of the pet ones. I guess it's different than taking care of the people all the time.
Malik H.
Malik H.
Gardner, KS
Though this isn't the pc Sims it's not terrible but there are a few limitations because it isn't as wide open.
amy m.
amy m.
Richand MI
The Sims games are my all time favorite. I was very excited when the Sims came out with Pets because it added a whole new dynamic to gameplay.