BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

amy m.
Richand MI
The Sims games are my all time favorite. I was very excited when the Sims came out with Pets because it added a whole new dynamic to gameplay.
Brittany J.
I bought this for my xbox but I was never really a fan of the pet ones. I guess it's different than taking care of the people all the time.
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
I am completely obsessed with the Sims games but the Sims Pets was never my favorite. Just found it kind of boring and uneventful. Much prefer the other ones.
Tammie J.
A great game that I love to play. The pets are so adorable whether you choose a dog or cat. The graphics are always great and even cuter with the pets.
Jaclyn i.
I love this game the graphics are great and it's a blast to play with the people and the animals it has lots of add ons and lots of play time
Amber J.
North bend , OR
I love all the pets it's my 2# favorite extension pack for sims 3 all the pets are so cute x3
Malik H.
Gardner, KS
Though this isn't the pc Sims it's not terrible but there are a few limitations because it isn't as wide open.
Ashley L.
So addicting once you start playing you don't want to stop. I can play this for hours and never get bored.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
This game is so addicting. I play it for hours. It's fun to make your own family and everything
Heather R.
I seriously became a hermit when i played this game! Kids were out with friends i was in playing this. Lol i loved this game.