BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Megan A.
Megan A.
Logansport, IN
Love this game. I like how you can play without spending money. You can buy upgrades but don't have to. There are lots of details you can chance to make the game more fun. If you like any of the sims you'll prolly like this one too. Graphics are awesome too. :)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
By far my favorite expansion pack. There's just something about the game that feels incomplete until I have little animals running around. The options are endless and adopting pets is so much fun. I love the strays. I love the collecting. it's great.
Maria C.
Maria C.
This is one of my favorite expansion packs. I mean who doesn't love animals. and when you mix it with the Sims it's perfect.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
I really loved this expansion at first but after a while I got over it. The town it comes with, Appaloosa Plains, is nice but sometimes feels a little small, lot-wise. I like the idea of the minor pets (turtles, rodents, birds, snakes) but they get boring quickly. The cats look a little creepy to me and are boring for the most part. The dogs are better, some breeds look a little funky though, and you can interact with them more. Horses, obviously, have the most you can do with them. As for CAS and buy/build, those items are a little too equestrian-themed for me and they lack variety. But as an animal lover, I sill love this expansion and always give my Sims a dog or two.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Springfield, MA
Ugh... I love this game! I could play for hours. I love this game because it has a variety of customisation for an XBOX game. I also like the fact that it's a simulation game, those are my favorite kind. And the best part about this one, PETS! You can be a cat, my favorite animal, haha.
Heather R.
Heather R.
I seriously became a hermit when i played this game! Kids were out with friends i was in playing this. Lol i loved this game.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
I love every sims game and its no surprise that i love this game too. it is amazing to be able to play a game that you can customize to be something you enjoy all the way. you can choose your pets and adopt!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
I am completely obsessed with the Sims games but the Sims Pets was never my favorite. Just found it kind of boring and uneventful. Much prefer the other ones.
Tammie J.
Tammie J.
A great game that I love to play. The pets are so adorable whether you choose a dog or cat. The graphics are always great and even cuter with the pets.
Jaclyn i.
Jaclyn i.
I love this game the graphics are great and it's a blast to play with the people and the animals it has lots of add ons and lots of play time